The mix of alcohol and nerves is making me feel extremely uneasy. I can feel the sweat beading on the top of my skin, and I can't control it.

"O-Olivia?"

My mind stops as I hear my name. I quickly turn around to find Ginny standing alone in the corner with Tispy next to her.

"Ginny?" My eyes widen as I move directly to her. I immediately notice her small frame. She has definitely lost weight, but her skin still looks bright and there are no visible marks on her face that indicate past pain.

I wrap my arms around her and embrace her with comfort. I haven't been able to talk to any of my friends in what feels like years. This moment has made it all worth it.

She pulls away from me and I look into her eyes to notice her pupils aren't large and bloodshot like the others, "Have you not taken the pill tonight?" I ask in shock.

"No." Her voice is small.

"How?"

Tispy stays quiet as he listens to our conversation from below us, "Adrian Pucey doesn't require me to take it."

Holy shit. With the mix of all the news around me, I had forgotten that Adrian owns Ginny. I had wondered what their relationship had looked like due to the knowledge of Daphne and him.

"That's good Ginny, I am glad you aren't taking it." I say with a smile. I take her hands and mine, mainly to find comfort, "Where have you been these past couple weeks. I haven't seen you here yet?" I ask.

She swallows and looks to the kitchen door with some anxiety flooding her face, "I'm not sure if I can say anything Olivia.."

I lower my eyes to her, "You can, you can tell me."

I can feel her hands trembling in mine, "What if Malfoy finds out I told you. What if he hurts you or punishes you.?" He voice falls at the last part. I can feel the chills coming up my spine at the thought of her thinking I am being raped or beat every day.

"He won't find out Ginny, please tell me." I remember the act I have to put up because it is taking everything in me to not tell her all the information I know. I have to hold my tongue from telling her Ron and George are together with The Order as they try to save us all.

She lets out a breath, "Each weekend I have been with Adrian, he has brought me to the kitchen to hide out in. He tells me I don't belong out there but leaves me alone all night until he is done betting. I am not sure why, but I do know there is a charm on the door frame to only let certain people in during the event." I take in her words and my heart falls. This entire time she has only been a wall away from me and I had no idea.

I take a pause, "Does Draco know you have been here each Saturday night?"

"He only just found out tonight, that's why I am surprised you have access to the room now." She hurries out as if she may get caught.

I bite my lip as I try and think, "You don't need to be afraid to tell me these things Ginny. You can trust me."

She furrows her brows, "I just don't want to put you in a bad position because now you know Adrian has been somewhat good to me." She sucks in some air, "I don't know why but Adrian has not laid a finger on me. Daphne even is still nice to me. She acts as if we are back at school."

I try and think as I choose my words wisely, "Well don't question it, you are probably the only one that got so lucky."

"So, Draco isn't...proper?" She asks with hesitation. My eyes widen and my face becomes red as I recall Tispy standing right below us.