002

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

AKIRA SPENT THE LAST FEW DAYS CATCHING UP WITH HER FRIENDS. GRABBING THE COMB, SHE BRUSHED THROUGH BAJIS HAIR, TRYING
out various hairstyles. Akari loved hanging out with Baji especially, his ridiculous and passionate behaviour leaving her in giggles.

Had you not known the group of them, you would've thought that Baji and Akari were siblings, considering how they both had the same excitable aura.

"Actually, we asked Takemichi to come along for the meeting later. Will you be coming?" Ken asked her.

Pursing her lips, she wondered if she wanted to get involved in such a way. "I guess if Takemichi is coming, I'll come too. Hinata might show up, I think. She said something about them hanging out together."

"Keeeen-chan, can I please do your hair? Even Baji let me do his." She pouted, wanting to drag her hands through his hair. She still remembers when she was younger and had a panic attack, and Draken let her play with his hair to help her calm down. They were close enough for Akari to trace his tattoo whenever she felt stressed, yet he never let her do that in public. Probably cause he didn't want anyone to go around think he was soft towards her, both for his and her sake.

"Fine, if you stop whining. And here." Draken dropped a plastic bag into her lap. She looked at him, confused.

"Your sister said it starts today." He murmured, his hand scratching the back of his neck. Akari's mouth fell into a 'O' shape, embarrassed. Draken remembered her menstruation cycle. She knew her sister didn't mention anything because she had no clue about Akari's cycle.

She peeked inside the bag, noticing her favourite chocolates and candies were inside. Not very often you'd have your closest guy friend care about your period cycle.

As the universe would have it, her first cramp of her period hit her. It was the most painful one — the one where you couldn't move because it felt like someone shoved a sword up her ass. Clenching her fist, she sat down shakily.

"Eh, Akari, are you okay?" Asked Mitsuya. Knowing that he practically raised his siblings, he could probably tell what she was experiencing.

"Ah, yeah. Just got a cramp." She mentioned. Mitsuya sat beside her, letting her curl up into his lap. Patting her head, he attempted to soothe her pain.

Draken watched the two, getting irritated at how close Mitsuya was with Akari. It wasn't anything new though, him getting irritated when she was too touchy with any other guy. Since Akari grew up with these guys, she was very touchy with them — always giggling and joking around.

She was a person whose love language was physical touch, gift giving coming a close second. She loved making little trinkets for her friends in her down time, or simply just buying items she thought would fit them. As of yet, she had matching hair ties with those whose hair was long enough to tie, and each of them had a friendship bracelet from her. Mikey had a shirt from her while Draken had a few sweaters. His most iconic dual coloured sweater was from her.

Soon enough it was time for Akari to head home to change and nap. Since she promised she'd appear for their meeting for the first time, she wanted to be well rested before it. She had no idea what to expect, though she knew there were certain guys that were extremely talented at pissing her off. One of them would be Kiyomasa, but she was hoping he wouldn't be there.

Changing from her school uniform to a pair of mom jeans and an oversized shirt, courtesy of Draken, she did light makeup as well. She didn't want to look unkempt infront of hundreds of guys either.

Making her way to their gathering spot, she could hear a guy screaming at someone, "This isn't a fucking exhibition!" Rolling her eyes, she noticed it was Takemichi facing the brunt of those shouts.

"Oi, shut up." She said, frowning. The three of them turned around to look at her, confused hy her interruption.

"Eh... Come here you bitch. You wanna help me out?" The guy who was shouting now smirked at her, "I'll let these two go."

She scoffed at the unreasonably angry guy, when she noticed Mitsuya standing there. "Mistuuuyaaa," She teased, grabbing onto his arm, "This is Takemichi and that's Hinata, his girlfriend. More importantly, my friend."

"Why're you threatening the President's guests?" He asked condescendingly. Akari rolled her eyes, hearing is desperate pleas of apology. She tiptoed towards Draken, hoping to catch him off guard, jumping on his back.

"You're not very discreet, Akari. I could hear you from a mile away." The ravenette pouted, lightly slapping his back.

"Oi, Emma."

"Comin'." Sounded out the younger blond. While Akari liked Emma like a younger sister, her feelings for Draken was a little off-putting.

"Yo, lil' coward." Emma waved at Takemichi. Draken looked at him questioningly, "You know Emma?"

Hinata's face explicitly showed her displeasure with Emma, "Lil' coward?"

Akari sighed, leaving the pair to deal with the situation themselves. She knew Emma had done something with Takemichi to get Draken's attention. In all honesty, she knew Emma had feelings for Draken, and it didn't really bother her in the way she thought it would. If anything, it'd hurt more if Draken liked Emma over her, but not saying Emma wasn't a pleasant and fun person to be around. She's great and super cute.

Draken told her the basis of today's meeting — beating up Moebius because they messed with Pah-chin's best friend and raped his girlfriend. Akari was shellshocked. Her sympathy towards the girlfriend was immense, and as well towards Pah's best friend. She couldn't imagine what it'd be to suffer like that.

Akari was zoned out till she heard shouting from the crowds, "There isn't, is there!? We're going to crush Moebius!" She shuddered at the thought of those horrible men that ruined an innocent girl's life. Clapping along, she cheered for the guys. It wasn't the best decision but it was better than nothing. And Pah-chin definitely need support right now.

Akari went to him after the commotion quietened down. "Pah-chin, is there anything you need? I am more than willing to help you out, okay!" She hugged the bigger guy, patting his back. He took his time in venting his feelings, and Akari patted his back. It was better to talk about it rather than keep it bottled in. She'd know very well. She spent rest of her week hanging out with Pah-chin, knowing that he needed someone to comfort him.

Without her, the Tokyo Manji Gang would be one that carried out whatever actions thta cane to mind with only their emotions in ploy. She had always told them to verbalise and communicate with each other, but it was understandably hard for the group of teen guys to be so vulnerable with each other. That's why she was there. If they couldn't tell each other, they could always turn to her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──