001

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

TALKING TO HER CLASSMATES, AKARI FOUND HERSELF IN THE MIDST OF A GROUP OF GUYS WHO WANTED HER NUMBER. THE GIRL
rolled her eyes, scoffing at them.

"Didn't I tell you to stop bothering me? I don't want to date any of you." She sighed, frustrated. These petty little gangsters kept bothering her because they had heard a rumor going around about her being involved with the Tokyo Manji Gang, which she was but that wasn't anyone's business.

Looking through her worn out flip phone, that was passed down from her older sister, she noticed a text from Draken.

kenchan <3
we r cming to meet takemchi rn.

akari :>
he's in class 2-2

Akari smiled, knowing Takemichi was in for a wild ride with Mikey and Draken. After all, it was Akari who helped put a stop to the underground fighting scene. She told Mikey that it was going on and Takemichi was involved, getting his attention. Her classmate who was Takemichi's girlfriend had told her about how he'd be bruised up constantly, and Akari wanted to reduce her friend's worry.

Hinata Tachibana was someone precious to Akari. Hinata never looked down on Akari for coming from such a broken family nor had she ever laughed at her background, but rather providing a place of comfort for the brunette.

Noticing the commotion down the hall, Akari pushed through the group of guys to look for Draken and Mikey, excited to see them. Yet, one of the guys had held onto her wrist, grinning smugly.

"Are you going to give us your number or not? Don't want anyone knowing you're a prostitute's sister, eh?"

Akari's uncomfortable grimace dropped to a glare, her eyes hardening. No one was allowed to talk about her family that way and get away with it. She gritted her teeth, slapping the guy across his face.

"Watch your fucking mouth, bastard."

The guy stood up to his full height of 173cm and growled, "How dare you, you little bitch!" He attempted to grab her hair, pulling it back.

A hand pulled his grip from her hair, twisting his arm to the point of extreme pain. Draken had arrived and barely watched the scene unfold before stepping in.

The tall blond tightened his fist before punching the guy across the hall. It took him barely 5 minutes to take down the 13 guys who had been bothering Akari. He made sure to break both the wrist and arm of the bastard that had grabbed her hair.

"Akira, are you okay?" Draken asked, patting the top of her head delicately. She smiled, glad to see him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That's nothing new, though I'm the one beating them up." His smile dropped, head tilting at the information presented before him.