15

Next day -

Bright and win were all ready and they went to gulfs room to check but they saw gulf in mews arms and mew holding gulf protectively they looked so relaxed and at peace .

Win - finally my brother found the one I am so happy to look at them .

Bright - I know right , all these years I have never seen him so relaxed and happy.

Win - let's go and let them sleep , have you prepared everything .

Bright- yes .

After sometime mewgulf woke up took bath together and went down to have breakfast and excute there second plan .

Win- let's to phi .

Mew- what no you can't take gulf with you .

Win - phi mew stop over acting and you will come with us we have to go somewhere .

Mew- where .

Bright- you will see.

Gulf - you both know where we are going .

Win - yes let's go .

Mew wishipers in gulf ear that he was getting scared gulf replied back him to be calm .

Gulf - what why are we in a hospital .

Bright- we want to see the baby.

Win - please na phi .

Mew- we will be so screwed .

Gulf - I know .

The nurse took gulf to the test room where all his tests were done while mew , win and bright were sitting outside , bright win were smirking and mew was hell nervous .

Mew decided to tell bright win the truth that all this a prank and gulf was not pregnant but before he could say anything the doctor called all of them inside .

Doctor - I am really happy the babies are healthy .

Mew - what Babies doctor .

Doctor - your babies don't you remember you got your husband to check on his health and your babies .

Gulf - it's not possible I can't be pregnant .

Doctor - you both are funny mr kanawat you are already 3 days pregnant and you will have twins .

Mew amd gulf started crying and hugged eachother .

Mew- my wish came true baby , we will have babies two babies .

Gulf - put me down I am feeling dizzy .

Mew - sorry sorry I am really sorry , are you ok did I hurt you .

Gulf - yes I am okk .

Mew- we will have babies yehhhh I am so happy .

Doctor - I see you both are really excited to be parents Come with me , the doctor told them everything related to gulfs pregnancy what will happen and also suggested some good books for parents to read and all the stuff they should know.

Mew discussed everything with the doctor the thing he need to take care of and everything brightwin were still in shock they wanted to expose there brothers but there trick went wrong gulf is pregnant for real they both were excited to be uncles .....

Gulf - I am hungry .

Mew - wait what do you want , gulf from now you will eat three portions for you and out babies.

Gulf - no that's too much .

Mew - what no I can't let our babies starve you will eat everything .

They all were arguing and having lunch during that mild , champ and others arrived , mild saw so much food with gulf and took decided to take one piece form him plate .

Mew - no mild go and order for yourself don't steel my babies food .

Mild - what mew don't be stingy just a bit , and brightwin knows gulf is not pregnant .

Win - he is in a small voice .

Mild -what !!!

Gulf - acctally we are fooling at first but yes I am pregnant.

Champ- what !!!!

Mew- stop shouting my babies will be hurt and don't stell my babies food .

Gulf - mew it's too much I am not even a week pregnant .

Mew - gulf babies need food to grow fast eat everything .

Gulf - whatever.

Mild - ohhh gulfie we all will be uncles we will have small babies in our house yehhhh .

Mew - form now gulf and win will stay with us .

Gulf - what no

Mew- gulf I am not letting you go this time.

Gulf - I am not saying that ,your apartment have just two rooms we need more space I will stay in your room what about win .

Bright- he can stay in the toilet or in living room .

Gulf - ofcourse we can adjust win in the lawn too .

Win - seriously I can hear you .

Gulf - but we will need  room and space for babies too .

Mew - let's buy a new house .

Gulf - no why do we need a new house you know I and win are not homeless you both can stay with us .

Mew - really that's great , I will stay with we can make the extra room the baby room , and bright can stay on the terrace too .

Gulf - ohh why we have many rooms don't worry I and win shifted to new bunglow recently it has around 10-25 rooms .

Mew - that's great brightwin pack your and my luggage and shift it to gulfs house .

Win - why me .

Gulf - baby brother bright won't be able to pack his and mews stuff on his own .

Win - just because you have my babies doesn't mean you can order me.

Gulf - even if I am not pregnant I can order you .

Bright - lol .

Mew - go both of you just shift the important things.

Bright - done brother but I will name one of your babies.

Win - then I  will name the other one .

Mew - what no I am there dad I will name them .

Mild - if brightwin are naming your babies I will name the next one .

Champ - hey me too .

Fong - let's do this brightwin will name these babies and we will name the next ones one by one .

Gulf - what are you crazy , I am human not a game , go brightwin I will got to my work place I have a lot of work to do .

Mew- no you will not work .

Gulf - mew please na I have important deals .

Mew - ok i will go with .

Gulf - what about your work .

Mew- I work form home so I can work from your office too .

Thank you so much lovely people to show your love and I am really sorry I am not replying to all the comments ...... hope you will enjoy my work .......... Who all want a possisve mew ....