Prologue

NARA'S P.O.V.

As the cashier was punching the price tags of the goods I picked, she says to me with direct eyes the amount of money that I need to pay.

"It's 1,462.70 maam." She said. I grab my wallet and to my surprised there is no money there.

OMG I forgot to get the money from the top of the refrigerator. My mother placed it there when she asked me to do the grocery shopping for her but I forgot to get it. I am so doomed. I'm really clumsy, forgetful, and all.

"Aahmm wait a moment miss.." I told the cashier feeling anxious of what should I do. I knew that once the goods are being punched already there is no way to put it back again but to pay. Luckily I am the only customer in that 24 hours store.

"Is there a problem maam?" The cashier told me with a suspecting eyes. Maybe she is now thinking that I have no money to pay her.

"Aahmmm..." Im thinking to tell her that I forgot to bring the money and I need to go home to get it and pay her.

"Can I go home and get-"

"Here."

I was shocked when someone's right hand appears and hands a credit card to the cashier. I look up and my eyes widen when I recognized a familiar face.

It's Sehun My Idol. My bias in EXO. My love. The man of my dreams.

The cashier went shocked with the presence of Sehun, me either is speechless.

I don't know what to say and do. My mouth is in shock. He is so handsome, really hot and OMG what is he doing? I was being hypnotized be his cool aura when I realized something.

Is he paying the grocery for me?

While the cashier swipes his credit card, she can't stop looking at Sehun being mesmerized by his hot looks. Of course, I am too.

"Here Sir..." The cashier returns Sehun's credit card and takes her cellphone out from her pocket.

"Ahmm Sehun, I am really a fan of you can I take a photo with you?" The cashier said and even forgot to hand me the things I bought. -_-

"Oh sure." The cashier goes near to Sehun and they took a photo together. While me, still in shock.

When they finish, Sehun looks at me and smiles.

"Here. ^_^" Sehun handed me the plastic bags and smiled.

"Th-th-thanks, Sehun I promised, I'll pay you back." I said muttering. Well I should be, It's Oh Sehun who gave me a helping hand. A stranger like me. Omo is he like this to all of his fans? Major turned on. He is really nice.

"Sure how about, treat me a dinner? ^_^" Sehun said that made my heart beats become abnormal.

omg? Is he asking me for a date?

---------------------------------

JINO'S P.O.V.

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Jino yah!!!! He is so nice right? You know what? After we ate, he even rode me home. He is such a nice person, handsome, hot and my everything....."

Blah blah and blah. She can't stop praising that man. Aish, my ears will eventually explode if she keeps on talking again what she and Sehun did last night.

It just a coincidence that Sehun passed by to that store and saw her stupidity and he has the money so he helped her actually lend her money to pay her grocery goods that she can't pay because of her clumsiness.

Yeah right, and they just had dinner to a fast food chain well, that's all!

And now she looks like she will get married with him soon...

Aish the thought annoys me.

Okay I admit, I'm jealous okay. I like her ever since..... I really don't know when did this start but I just realized that I like her.

The first time I saw her during that night when she is so drunk and even vomitted at my expensive jacket, really pissed me off. Everytime I saw her, I always annoys and bothers her to have my revenge but eventually, I fell.

I fall in love with this girl.

But she loves Sehun.

The real me.
--------------------------

Hi guys. This is Sehunnnie's short story. Please comment, vote and spread the word. I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy :)

X.O.X.O.

Hannah