Chapter 5

Giselle POV:

I was only looking at Ning when we were at the garden. Her red hair shined in the sun, it was beautiful. I even said she was pretty, but I don't think she caught on because she was too focused on the flowers. Anyways now we're back in and I'm working. Ning, Karina, and Winter went out to go shopping. There was an emergency conference that I had to attend to so I went to my room to go work.

*2 hours later*

After a dreadful 2 hours later, the conference was done. I just got on a random game because I was bored of waiting for the girls to come back. I then went out to go get some bubble tea. I wore a cropped white t-shirt, a windbreaker jacket, gray sweatpants, air force 1s, and a black hat. I got on line and waited for my turn. When it was my turn, I ordered a taro bubble tea. I noticed that the man near me was looking at me up and down. I hate men, well some are good, but the ones I encounter are bad.

"Hey, you look cute, can I get your phone number?", the guy came up to me and asked with a smirk.

"No." I said and started to take my leave, but he held me back.

"C'mon, you really gonna miss out on a chance like this?" he said with a pout.

I'm internally throwing up at the sight of this.

"Let go of me and no is no", I said frowning.

"Awww, baby." he said trying to hold me closer.

That's it, that's the last straw. I hit him and he automatically fell down, he was paralyzed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" he questioned angrily.

"I told you to stop and you didn't, we're gonna have to wait for my bodyguards to come cause I don't wanna do the dirty work." I said looking at my nails.

"Unnie, you alright??"

I turned around to see Ningning looking at me worriedly.

"What the, since when were you here?" I asked

"Winter, Karina, and I played rock paper scissors to see who's gonna buy the drinks and I ended up losing so I came here to buy some boba", Ningning answered looking concerned, "But are you okay, I was about to attack him from behind."

"Yeah I'm totally fine, don't worry." I said smiling.

We got Ning's drinks and went out to meet Karina and Winter.

"Oh, I thought you were still working" Winter said.

"Yeah I was, but I got bored so I went out to get some bubble tea." I answered

"Ah alright, we were going to your house after this so let's go now." Winter said smiling.

"HEY I'M STILL HERE!" the man shouted.

"I honestly don't care", I said.

"Who's that?" Karina asked.

"Nobody, I'll tell you everything when we go home." I answered.

When we arrived home, the girls were tired of shopping so they all laid down on the couch. I laughed at the sight.

"Hey, do you guys wanna go on a vacation?" I asked.

Their heads perked up.

"All of a sudden? Don't you have work?" asked Karina.

"Things happened and statistically, I won't have to do anything for a month." I answered, "So wanna go on a trip?"

"YEAH"

"YES"

"YEAHHH"

"Alright then, where do you wanna go, we can go anywhere." I said looking at them.

All of them put on a serious face and started got think, it was quite a cute sight.

"How about Paris?" Ningning suddenly asked.

"Sounds great, any objections?" I asked the others.

"Nope"

"No"

"Alright then it's settled, we're going to Paris." I said with an excited smile.

"Wanna go 2 days later or 3 days later?" I asked.

"2 days later", they all said in sync.

"Okay, let's start packing now." I said, "Want one of my chauffeur's to bring you guys to your houses?"

"Yeah that'd be great" Karina answered.

After they left, I started packing. I packed shirts, pants, etc. When I was done packing, I sat down exhausted because of my adrenaline rush being gone. I then realized that I had to book a hotel so I went to my desk and tried to find a hotel. We were gonna split 2 and 2, Karina and Winter, and Ning and I. I found a 5 star hotel so I booked 2 suites. After everything finished, I texted the girls to come to my house tomorrow so we can discuss what we're gonna do and so we can leave together. With that said, I went to my bed to take a quick nap.

*few hours later*

I woke up to a random body on my bed. I freaked out and lifted the blanket, it was Ning. Why would she be here?

Ningning POV:

Once I got home I packed everything and just stared off to nowhere. I got bored so I texted Giselle if I can come over, I don't know why I asked her instead of Winter and Karina. I just wanna get closer I guess, anyways. I called her a few times, but she didn't respond. So then I took a cab to her mansion and her butlers opened the door for me.

"Where's Giselle?" I asked one of them.

"She's upstairs in her room." a butler replied.

"Alright, thank you!" I said.

I went up the stairs and opened the door to a sleeping Giselle. I went closer to get a better look and oh lord she's beautiful. I took a picture of her. After that I crawled into bed next to her, trying my best not to get too close. I only meant to stay there until she wakes up, but my eyelids got heavy and I started to fall asleep.

Giselle POV:

Welp I guess she's gonna be sleeping here today, again. Not that I mind. It was now 10 pm and I completely missed dinner. I went downstairs to get snacks because I didn't feel like eating a whole meal. Once I chose my snack I ate it and got ready to sleep. When I'm done with everything, I came closer to the bed and tucked myself in. I gave myself a stuffed animal so I don't hug Ning to death. I wasn't getting tired so I got my headphones and started to listen to my sleeping playlist. After a good 30 minutes I started to get tired so I took the headphones off and started to sleep.