𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Right, I get it— shut up," she droned, rolling her eyes, her hands on his chest.

She chuckled when she felt his nipple under his shirt and she pinched his nipple between her fingers, squishing his nipple from over his shirt.

"Darling—" the blonde laughed, "Stop— that's my bloody fucking nipple," he hissed, a smile on his face as he smacked her hand away and it only made her erupt into a laugh.

"Kaylina, we don't even really need to go on the run," Draco murmured, his eyes staring intensely at her.

Kaylina's brows furrowed, "But don't we need—"

"Kaylina, you know if you work yourself up too much— you'll hurt yourself. I've got Theo and Blaise doing the weekly run later, so it's fine," the blonde lectured lightly, his expression soft.

"But—"

"No."

"Draco—"

"Kaylina, no."

"We just have—"

"Blaise and Theo are taking care of it."

"But we can just—"

"Shut up, darling."

"I'm fine, let's just—"

"Kaylina Annalise Santos, we are not going on a fucking run today."

"That's fucking terrifying, Draco."

"What is?"

"When you say my full name."

"I think it's lovely that it terrifies you."

"Draco, can we—" she got cut off by his large hand pulling her in by the collar of her shirt, his lips colliding with hers.

She rolled her eyes as she kissed him lazily. A sweet little make-out before she smacked his chest, making him pull back with a sly grin.

"Stop fucking doing that, Draco," Kaylina hissed in annoyance as her jaw clenched.

Draco awed as his grin grew wider. "You're so cute when you're annoyed," he chuckled amusedly.

She rolled her eyes once more. "Well, what the fuck do we do now?" she sighed, letting herself fall onto his chest, her face buried in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his strong arms around her.

"We could..." he pondered, "Have sex— or we could fuck— or you could ride me— or we could have sex— maybe fuck and have sex... I don't know— just suggestions," he shrugged casually, rubbing her back.

"I'm not in the mood for sex right now," she mumbled, letting out a heavy huff as she closed her eyes.

"We could cuddle and take a nap— we're not needed for anything," he murmured gently, pressing his lips into her hair.

"What time is it?" Kaylina's voice hushed, pecking a sweet kiss on his neck.

Draco glanced over at the broken clock on the wall, keeping his arms around her. "If that arm is an hour behind then it is currently 1:37 in the afternoon," he answered.

The brunette gasped as she ripped her face from his neck. "I told Luna I'd help her make cookies," she mentioned, getting off the blonde boy's lap.

His brows furrowed. "Are we seriously not going to cuddle?" he scoffed in offence, his hands dropping onto his lap.

She shook her head. "Maybe later. I'll see you later, alright?" she leaned down to press a sweet kiss on his lips.

He kissed her back. "Whatever, I'll find something to do," he grumbled, folding his arms in front of his chest.