Leah Moscavit pt2 (Request)

Start from the beginning

Why did they have to bring up her scars? Or where they came from? Or anything at all? Why couldn't they just leave her alone?

Leah rubbed her eyes and slowly traced were the scar was. She cursed thinking of the people who did this in the refuge.

"Well didn't expect to see you crying"

Leah gasped and looked up. She saw Spot Conlon leaning against his cane as Leah had her knees close to her chest. He looked much bigger as she sat on the floor and huffed at him "Why are you here? Go away with your newsies" she rubbed her tears away.

Spot made a face "And leave you crying? What gentleman would that make me?"

"You a gentleman please" she sarcasticly said "Teach your newsies manners first"

Spot sighed as he asked what they did. Leah then proceeded to explain the situation and talk how it was uncalled for.

"Like did they really need to mention that scar" she put her head on her knees as Spot sat next to her. Spot nodded in agreement slowly "Yeah, sorry, my boys just get a bit anxious-"

"Rude more like"

"They just want to make sure things are the same and we're still at the top" he waved his hands as he kept on. Leah then turned and glared "Well they think I might ruining it. That you're not working hard anymore, huh, do you think im distracting you, Conlon?"

"I'll speak to them ok!" He shouted.

The two fell silent and lioked away from each other.

After a minute Spot sighed and said "Look, I'm sorry ok. I just haven't been myself lately" He then gave a side glance "And if you don't mind me asking....how did you get your scar?"

Leah bit her lip and began saying "The refuge...you know the guards and stuff....All I wanted was just food....I saw an extra bit but I guess it was the guards" she wiped her face "Next thing you know....this"

She pointed to her face and thought of all the bad memories. "Now any time I look at my face I'm reminded"
She slowly started to cry. She could keep it hidden most of the time, especially when she didn't want some people seeing, but today she just didn't care.

Spot put an arm around her shoulder "Sorry to hear, I know a lot of kids go through that kinda stuff" He looked down at Leah crying a little more and kissed her head "I will speak to my boys don't worry"

They didn't speak for a moment. Spot looked into the distance thinking she needed some space while Leah was thinking of the small kiss.

They never kissed but they have kissed on the cheek or head in a playful manner, like the day he realised she was a girl, but that kiss felt so so so .....lovley. Like full of meaning to it.

She sat up to look at him in the face. He turned as she began to speak "Spot...so..em...do I distract you?" Leah never stumbled her words or ever felt this rushed feeling in her chest before. Her eyes stared at him as she waited for a response "Yes you do" He said.

He turned to her "Because....I like you a lot" Leah's jaw opened a little hearing that and had to think of what to say. She said "I...I like you too...Spot"

He slowly leaned and took her cap away so her beauty hair flowed down. Playing with it a little he smiled and said "You're so pretty....beautiful even". Leah was flattered but brought up "...Don't you say that to all the girls, Conlon?..."

Spot looked into her eyes and said "But I mean it this time. And also would this help?" He slowly leaned forward and Leah was a little confused until her body started doing the same. She had no idea what she was doing until both of their lips touched.

Spot was kissing her.

And Leah was kissing him.

She never thought how gentle Spot could be at kissing. He softy held her and made she she felt comfortable during it. Leah almost stopped as she couldn't understand how she was able to gain this amazing kiss. They kissed for a minute more before stopping.

Both out of breath Spot chuckled and said "So...does that prove-"

Leah turned and kissed him again but this time with more passion. Spot smirked into the kiss and held the back of her head. She let go and said "Spot, how do I know you won't leave me?"

Spot held her hand "Leah....I've been wanting you to come back to Brooklyn for months....I think that's a sign......and I kissed you" They both laughed a little before going back to a little hug.

Leah needed to keep her secret hidden and also keep the Brooklyn boys away. And now Spot and hers relationship.

"Well, you need some excitement in your life"

Also thank you for 25k!!!!

Check out all my other books too :)