"Jealousy" yandere bakugo x reader (no pronouns i think)

Börja om från början

"Like a month ago... but I thought the feeling would go away so I hid it."

------

Bakugo gave you time to see whether you really liked him or if you were faking it.

He wasn't an idiot, and jail didn't look very fun.

Once he realized that you really did like him he started being... less protective.

He let you go outside with him and SOMETIMES letting you go "by yourself" the truth was that he would be watching. He needs time to be able to trust you.

He'd let you make decisions on your own instead of him doing everything for you, he even lets you use your phone (ONLY AROUND HIM).

Today was one of his 'good days' . He let you outside to go to the park by yourself. Little did you know he was watching the entire time.

You walked around the park taking the fresh air in, it wasn't often you got to go outside alone. Not to mention it was golden hour.

As you skipped along not a care in the world a large man approached you.

He had fluffy black hair, black eyes with very prominent eye bags, and had a creepy grin on his face.

"Can I help you?" you asked in a weird tone. It's been awhile since you've talked to people so it's gonna take awhile to get used to it.

"Ah! Y-yes, i was wondering... w-would you like to go out on a date" it seems as if this guy just met you... so why is he asking you out?

"I- '' you say quickly being cut off by an angry bakugo.

"What the fuck" bakugo stood in between you and the strange man. He was facing you not caring what anyone around you thought. "You know what no... we're going home" bakugo grabbed the collar of your shirt dragging you away, making sure to flip off the guy that just asked you out.

Once you made it home bakugo pushed you in the direction of the couch making you lose your balance forcing you to sit down.

"I can explain. I don-" you were yet again cut off by bakugo. He was VERY mad, which you may think is a regular occurrence but in actuality every since you confessed to him es been WAY less angry.

"Save it. You were clearly about to cheat on me with that..." bakugo thought for the right word for a moment "fuckin' creep" he said making a discusted face at the mention of that guy.

"N-"

"I told you to save it, now get ready for bed" bakugo snarled at you walking away needing time alone.

You quickly got up not wanting to anger him any more than you already did.

You went to the bathroom making sure not to close the door, you wanted to listen to bakugo.

Living with bakugo gave you the skill of having very good hearing.

You listened for footsteps, talking on the phone, talking and showing any expression of emotion as you brushed your teeth and put on a pair of pajamas.

To no surprise you heard footsteps heading to your shared room with Bakugo most likely turning on his alarms for the morning.

You finished in the bathroom cautiously walking to your room noticing bakugo scrolling through his phone looking up at you and watching you walk to the left side of the bed.

You laid down facing away from bakugo knees close up to your chest, heart racing and breathing quickly.

You may have "feelings'' for him but he's the scariest person you've ever met.

His punishments were the worst thing you could ever experience in your entire life, in fact you still had scars from past punishments.

After around 10 minutes of you laying there attempting to get your mind off of what's to come, Bakugo turned off the lamp beside him and plugged in his phone.

He fully laid down scooting his body towards yours, wrapping his arms around your body, resting his face in your neck.

"Sorry" he said holding you tighter, you could feel his body shake a little.

This was the first time he's ever apologized to you and REALLY meant it.

"It's okay..." you said, just wanting him to at least feel a little bit better.

"Can you please explain what happened?" He said body tensing up scared his theory from earlier could possibly be correct.

"A strange guy came up to me... and asked me out on a date. I was about to say sorry i have a boyfriend before you showed up"

"God... i am so fucking sorry. I can be such an asshole sometimes." his voice broke as he said that.

It was interesting seeing this side of him.

'Damn he really does feel bad this is... different" you thought to yourself.

"Yeah but I still love you" you said putting your hands over his stroking the back of his hand with your thumb.

"I love you so much even though I may not act like it half the time."

"I love you too"

Anyways 😀☕️