Kidnapped

Echo Iris Graves was a nerd, that fact was indisputable. But, things had changed in her life recently. Her family used to consist of six children, but her siblings had all recently died. The local police department didn't even seem to care! She decided to start taking self-defense classes, scared that she was next.

At 8 P.M., Echo was headed home from her first class. She was extremely sore and stopped to rub her legs. A noise caught her attention, but she reacted too late. A numbness spread through her body as the needle punctured her neck. Fading to black, the last sound she heard was a deep chuckle.

At The B.A.U., the next morning

Aaron Hotchner was the unit chief of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. He had received a call from the police in Washington, D.C. that morning. The information infuriated him, why hadn't they contacted them earlier! Phoning the team, he told them to get to Quantico ASAP. Hotch left his home and headed to meet them.

When the team arrived, Hotch started the briefing on the case. "D.C. police called me this morning informing me of the deaths of five siblings and the abduction of the sixth. They contacted us now because the final sibling was loved by the entire community. The kidnapped woman is named Echo Iris Graves, last seen last night at 8 as she left the gym. Her age is 23, the youngest of the Graves siblings."

The team wondered why the deaths of the other five weren't taken seriously! Garcia moved from the woman's picture to those of her deceased siblings. Each of them had colorful unique hair, just like their sister. They looked to Hotch to explain more about the case. He looked at the picture and started to speak.

 He looked at the picture and started to speak

"The eldest sibling was Janus Graves, aged 28. He was found dead in a coffin, buried a foot deep in Rock Creek Park ten days ago. Hades was 27 years old. Eight days ago, he turned up in a coffin buried in George Washington National Forest. Eros, aged 26, was found two days later in Shenandoah National Park.

"Daphne was 25 years old, found four days ago in Fort Dupont Park. The last deceased sibling was 24 year old Calypso. She was found in Battery Kemble Park two days ago. Their cause of death was ruled as suffocation and thought to be suicide. That is until Echo went missing, two days after the death of the last sibling.

"The police have already started to call the killer, The Grave Keeper. This woman is the only surviving member of the Graves family. We have two days to find Echo Graves before her body shows up. Wheels up in 20!," Aaron told the team.

Grave EncountersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara