The Trouble

TINY RECAP:

Aesop and (Y/N) walked into the classroom which had a bunch of chaos caused by....

The present moment:

"MIKE MORTON YOU HAVE DETENTION!" The poor teacher shouted. The said male with a beanie and wearing glasses was just laughing his butt off. The teacher was drenched in purple paint. (Y/N) almost giggled. She looked worriedly at the teen who caused the chaos. The teacher had left by then. She hesitantly went up to Mika and held her hand out though she had stopped for a second before holding her hand all of the way out."H-Hi. I am (Y-Y/N) (L/N)." She said. Mike threw her a lopsided grin and shook her hand." Nice to meetcha! I am Mike Morton!" He said." So what did you think of my prank?" He asked. She hummed in thought " Messy and funny but u-uhm the detention is n-not good." She said softly.

Mike just shrugged and waved at Aesop." Heeeeeeyyyyyy wassup 'Sop?" He asked full of energy. Aesop looked slightly annoyed." Nothing. I am just showing the new girl to her classes." He mumbled. A girl with brown hair in a kind of like a bob looking hairstyle hopped over." Oooooh a new girl!? Eek!!! So exciting!!! I am Emma!" The girl said. She wore a green apron over a white shirt and jeans. And a straw hat."(Y-Y/N)." Our main girl said and then was tackled in a hug by the gardener girl."SOOOO CUTE!" The petite girl shouted. All that raced through (Y/N)'s mind was if Emma and Mike were related. Aesop came to the rescue." Emma you are making her uncomfortable.." He said.

Emma pulled away quickly." I am so so so sorry!!!" She exclaimed. It was cute." It is ok I guess." (Y/N) said softly. Soon enough class actually began. After a long time skip the author brought.....(Y/N) had found Joseph and the two sat next to each other to catch up." How was your first day?" Joseph asked." It was fine." The (h/c) haired girl replied." How about you?" She asked." It was really good! I heard you joined my club!" He said a little excited making the girl giggle lightly. She then nodded." Yup! Take me to the club?" Joseph nodded and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand leading her to the club.
__________________________________

So one of the Idv males is going to be his friend. Who do you want?