chapter four bella's turn to tell more about her self

Bella pov

I think he just found out why I have been in tears for a few months when I wake up.

'Bella don't do this to your self you are my mate my only reason for existence  that is why we feel sparks when we touch and that I am your other half as well I can make you happy and your emotional scars or wounds will disappear' Edward thought.

I called Edward up and told him to Come over with his family so we can discuss this as a family and to tell Emse that I think of her as my mom.

Edward said they would be here in a few minutes.

I was deep I  thought when they rang the door bell and I said come in and to the living room.

Welcome to my house once more Carlisle, Emse, Alice, Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmet.

As you all may already know I am half vampire and half angel and I wanted you all to be here when I said this information about myself the vampire and angel that did this to me killed my parents before they did it to me. And "Emse I do think of you and Carlisle as the parents I will never have again". I said

Esme had venom teared up in her eyes. Carlisle was trying to comfort her and was going to say that if I wanted a place in his coven I was welcome.

I said this "I would love to but if I loose control I might come here and to the basement to calm down then I will come back."

Carlisle thought that I might deny wanting to be near Edward. I asked how do vampires know that someone is their mate?

Carlisle said that when a vampire and another of its kind or slightly of its kind like you are also an angel  but that doesn't matter it's that you are Edwards mate and he is yours.

I said that I need someone kind like Edward and you guys to talk to but how do I get back in to the school that's the thing there was this girl called Jessica Stanley and she was trying get me to say where I was all week last week and that it was the same time you were not in school (directed at the Cullen kids) so I  result let's just say in need help to get back in to Forks high school.

He said he will talk to the administration  about it and tell them that I was short tempered and anything would set me off.

Esme told me to do this through her thoughts 'go hunt you and Edward both need to be ready and you both need to spend time more than an hour with each other he heals your pain doesn't he?

I said "yes he does a day the more we hang out like with you guys it feels like the family I will always want."To Esme.

Edward took me to his favorite hunting soot where he goes with his family to get something to eat.