Until You Fall (Chrollo)

Start from the beginning

Oh my sweet love that's why I'm here!

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes I'm o-okay, but watch out!!"

The man lunged towards me, but I stopped him with my nen.

You stupid fuck, you just signed your death certificate. Well funny I should say that seeing as how they will never find your pathetic body.

I grabbed the man by his face and snapped his neck. She screamed, but oh even her screams are angelic.

"I-I is he d-dead!?"

She was shaking and crying. I stepped away from his body and reached out for her. She sobbed uncontrollably and fainted. I caught her and lifted her up to face me.

"Guess this was your first time seeing a dead body?"

She's so beautiful here in my arms. I need to get her away from here.

I can't take her to her place...well the hideout will have to do. I just killed a a man front of her, adding on the fact that I know where she lives would not end well in my favor.

"Hey boss- what the hell!?"

Phinks stared at me like I just committed murder and kidnapped someone. This honestly should not be news to him or anyone in my troupe.

"So uh that's her?"

"Yes, now leave us be for the night. Go see why Feitan and Shalnark are not back yet."

I told those two to dispose of the body, it should not take that long. I am very impatient right now!

I placed her plush and soft body onto my bed. I grabbed her some water and a cold wash cloth.

Should I tie her up so she doesn't run? No that would probably scare her. I did just kill for her, so I'm not the one she should be scared of.

"Mmhmp"

"Hello miss are you alright?"

"Wha- where am I?"

She was still a bit out of it. But I can make sure she's safe now. She sat up and rubbed the side of her temples. She wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her arms.

Please let me do that for you...

"Please try not to panic, you're safe now."

"I- I okay um who are you? AND WHERE IS THE BODY? YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM? THE POLICE WILL WILL FIND US AND WE'LL GO TO JAIL. YOU JUST JUST I I CAN'T."

"My name is Chrollo, and no the police will not find us. I said not to panic."

"I'm sorry IT'S JUST HOW CAN I NOT PANIC WHEN I'M IN A STRANGERS BED!"

I chuckled and sat down in front of her. She scooted away from me.

How foolish. I'm not the one you should be scared of, I just saved your life.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I saved your life, he had a knife and rope on his person. If anything I did you and the world a huge favor."

Author's POV

Pardon- a rope and a knife! What the fuck is going on!

"I got you some water and a cold wash cloth. Are you injured at all?"

"No I'm fine, my head just hurts."

"What's your name?"

"Y/N...I um thank you for saving my life. I just um well it's a lot to take in for one fucking night."

Yeah too fucking much to take in, I should fucking run. But my legs won't let me go.

"I understand, would you like me to leave you be to rest?"

"No it's okay...please stay with me. I know you killed someone in front of me b-but I don't know I just don't want to be alone right now. Today has been fucking awful."

What the fuck are you saying Y/N!? Stay with me? Yeah, no more like get the fuck away from me.

Chrollo leaned forward and placed his hand on your shoulder. His touch was gentle and calming. You felt safe despite what had happened earlier. A smile crept across his face and he took his jacket off.

This mother fucker is shirtless! Where did your shirt go sir- My god I've gone crazy, I've found comfort from his touch. The same hands he used to kill that creep. Did I fucking hit my head or something!? PUT YOUR JACKET BACK ON- PLEASE THOSE ABS ARE NOT HELPING MY CURRENT CRISIS- SO PALE-

(Okay so let me know how this yandere was! I deadass am most likely doing a part 2, because I kind of really like this little scenario. But let me know how I did, because I have not written many yanderes before. 💞)