the workshop

Jacks POV

Well this yuki girl looks like she was a creepy person. She as wearing all black well maybe she was a guy he did have a short hair cut. He started to stir. 'Uh my head" yuki said moaning. I couldn't tell if his voice was a girls or boys. I hit closer so I could look at his facial expretikns more. When yuki opened his/her eyes they widened And he/she punched my nose. "Oww" I yelled pulling away. "Who in the darkness are you" he/she yelled when a skyth appeared in her/his hands. "Whoa whoa whoa wait"I said holding my hands out in front of me. "I'm not an enemy."I say rubbing my face. "Then you are a friend."she/he said tilting her/his head slightly. I blushed. Wait this could be A dude quit blushing. "Uh yeah" I said "follow me" we walked out to the workshop. Yukis face went from a glare to amazement. "Wow" she looked at tooth And the others. Then she brought up her skythe again. "No yuki these are more friends." I said rushing to her And pushing her skythe down. "O...oh.OK......all...alright" she said unsure at the strange people before her. "This is Santa,tooth,sandy,And bunny " I said pointing to each one. "Hey glad your awake" Santa said. "Who are you then" yuki Asked me. "Oh yeah I'm jack jack frost." She stared at me in disbelieved. "Y...y.your....the....guy.....that...that..the...the...moon t..told me about." He/she said stuttering.