awake at last

Unknown POV

I was floating or at least I think I was. When I opened my eyes it was dark. It was like no light was left in this world. Then there was a big white light. Somehow I knew it was the moon. " your name is yuki" it seemed to say. "Find the one called jack frost your love." It spoke in a quiet whisper like it didn't want Anyone to hear. "Fine" I said in a hoarse whisper. When I blinked and opened my eyes again I saw a forest. It had tall trees and beautiful plants. When I got up I saw the moon again. It was silent. "H..hello" I said to gain its attention. No reply. Figures. I looked down to see a skythe on the ground. I picked it up. At my touch it turned black. I slung it over my shoulder and looked AF my clothes all black. My hair happened to be short boy cut black hair. I walked till I arrived at a town. It was covered in snow. I looked around." No one can see you." A voice seemed to say. Thanks for the tip man. It was night anyway no one would probably be out. Yet I saw a boy with white hair And a pale face almost as pale As mine. "Just observe" the voice said again. This was getting annoying. I've only been alive for like 10-20 minutes. I listened to the voice and went into a nearby tree And observed the strange boy. He seemed to be making snow. If he could make snow what could I do. I moved a bit to get a closer look. I heard a snap. Apperantly it was pretty loud cause the kid heard it too And started to come over. I silently curesed myself. All the sudden I grew wings? I flew out of the tree on a adrenaline rush. I laughed as the wind blew my black hair. I set down in the woods again. "If that boy can make snow what can i do." I asked the annoying moon. No answer. OK I see how it is tell me crap then ignore me.

(OK so how was it good I hope)