Shimizu

Hinata pov

I already felt stupid enough for asking maybe the dumbest question in the world and now I was being thrown this. There names weren't the same though. Kono's family name was Sugako wasn't it? I stared at the two white haired 3rd years slightly stunned.

"Siblings?" I say just above a whisper.

"Yeah, Kono's my twin. I didn't know that Hina-chan was short for Hinata-chan which I assume is your younger sister." admitted Sugawara. We both turned to Kono who stood there silently as usual. I guess I didn't know what her usual was since anytime I saw her she was the same non-speaking person. 

"Then why do you go by Sugako?" I ask her. She rubs the back of her neck and makes a long 'uhhh' noise before responding.

"Well when me and Hina-chan first meant I stuttered my name and it come out all weird. She thought I said Sugako instead of Sugawara Kono so she started to call me Sugako or Kono." she explained softly. 

"Oh. Well now I feel really stupid for thinking Sugako was your real name..." I say back to her. 

"Well I've got ballet soon so thanks for the bag and see you later Koshi." Kono smiled before rushing down the road with her bag. 

"Let's get to practice, everyone wondered where you had run off to." Sugawara poked my shoulder beginning to drag me back inside. 

Kono pov

I arrived at ballet a few minutes later which led to me getting called out and scolded. We worked on our group routine after warm-ups. Sadly for me I kept stepping on my left foot a bit wrong during the same part which was beginning to frustrate me.

"Ahh I'm so sorry! Did I step on your toe?" I wail looking in dismay at Iko. She turned away from me yet I could still see her expression in the giant mirrors. She looked a cross between annoyed and disappointed. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about it Sugawara-chan!" she commented tightening her ponytail. I look at my feet. Why won't they just work properly? 

When practice ended I walked over to Nari, the girl who asked me to come up with choreography for a song. 

"Nari-san? I made a bit of choreography for the song you gave me." I say in a small voice. Nari hummed in response grabbing her sneakers and trading them out for her pointe shoes. 

"Did you make a video of you or do you wanna show me now? I'd prefer a video since I've got homework I need to do." Nari grumbled while shouldering her bag. I take a step back to let her pass. 

"Yeah I can make a video for you. I'll just text you it!" I say walking to my own belonging getting my normal shoes out and slipping my ballet ones off. Nari gave me a short nod and left the dance studio. I sigh heavily, my feet were aching from attempting and failing to get the right moves down. I would have to practice a lot when I got home. 

...

About half way back home it started to rain pretty hard. I hadn't got a jacket since the forecast had said nothing about rain. I grumbled to myself protesting the hard rain fall as I began to run home. 

By the time I made it the doorstep I was drenched in rain. I reach in my school bag to unlock the door but instead the door swung open revealing a beautiful girl with raven colored hair that went a bit past her shoulders. She wore glasses and had dark blue eyes. Her hair looked pretty wet and so did her clothing which consisted of a school uniform that I recognized as the female outfit for girls at Karasuno high. I gulp a bit, did my brother actually get a girlfriend or something?

"Welcome home, you must be Kono Sugawara." the girl said in a sweet but formal voice. She moved aside to reveal my living room and also my brother who looked like he was having a panic attack. I rush into my house dropping my bags and going to him lifting his face to meet mine. 

"Hey! Koshi! What's wrong?" I ask him not giving the pretty girl a second glance until he spoke.

"I-it's Kiyoko, she's in my house." my brother stammered which caused me to bite my lip to keep from laughing. I assumed that Kiyoko was the girl who I felt standing behind me. Was my brother really panicking cause there was a cute girl in our house?

"I take it that you are Kiyoko, the manager of the volleyball club at my brothers school." I say through laughs. She nods her head and takes seat across from Koshi. 

Once my brother calmed down I asked him about our visitor. To which he explained the rain situation and how Kiyoko's parents got stuck in traffic and couldn't pick her up at the usual meet spot on time. 

"I just happened to be passing by when it started raining and she explained to me the situation. I offered that she come and keep dry at my place." he said face still flushed pink. I nod and turn to Kiyoko who was just sitting there. I could see why my brother was so flustered about having her in the house. She was pure stunning. 

"Well I have to ask but are you two dating or something?" I look between the two. My brother dropped his face on the kitchen table and groaned while Kiyoko looked at me and shook her head.

"Oh okay then." She's single then?