"I want you back Tiff," he said, revealing a hopeless smile on his face. I scuffed at him harshly and crossed my arms.

"Well this is awkward considering I dont want you." I told him. But he walked towards me, looking down at his feet. 

"Why not babe?" he whinned like a baby. He tried grabbing my hand but I snatched it away from him.

"Dont call me 'babe' Mason, I'm not your babe anymore." I said to him walking to my kitchen. "And get out, I dont want to talk to you."

But he wouldnt give up. He rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Dont you remember all the great times we had together babe? I miss you." He pulled up his sleeve, revealing a string bracelete. One of the many  braceletes I made for him when we dated. "I miss us."

I shook my head. I couldnt bare hearing his shit anymore. I walked up to him and started pushing him out. 

"Come on Tiffani, I know I messed up but give me another chance." And there it was. I could feel my cheeks burning up from anger. 

"I did give you another chance, Mason. In fact I gave you one too many. Now, leave." I tried pushing him out again but he grabbed my arms and brought me towards him. I felt his cold lips hit mine and kiss me. I stood there shocked. He kissed me a lot, but I didnt kiss him back. I tried escaping his grasp but he wouldnt let me go. I squinted my eyes as a bright light shinned from behind us. 

"Mason!" I said finally squirming out of his reach. He licked his lips and looked at me. "Call me." He winked at me and walked out.

I scrubbed my lips with my sleeve, trying to get the taste of his mouth of  of mine. The bastard just kissed me. He wants me back but just the thought of that makes me want to rip his head off. No he doesnt? He probably just didnt have a date for the night. Mason was such a player.

As I said that, I remembered about Harry! All this time I thought Harry was the player, when in reality the person I least expected it, was the culprit.

Wait, how was I going to tell Harry about this? Should I even tell him? I mean, he wont be too upset will he? I didnt even kiss him back and I tried to get him off me but he wouldnt. It was basically a low class rape. Except there was no sexual abuse or hiting, punching, throwing or excessive kissing.

Okay so not really rape. But if felt like it! 

I picked up my phone and dialed Harrys number which I knew by heart. I told him to come over because I had to talk to him. We've only been dating 3 weeks, things cant start going bad only now.

***MASON POV***

I waited for Tiffani in her appartment. Stupid bitch forgot she gave me the keys to her room. I picked up my phone and re-read the texts from Rose, cancelling our plans for tonight. I didnt have anything else to do tonight so I thought about paying a trip down memory lane. 

Once TIffani walked in, I forgot how hot she was. Her long blonde hair, perfect skin, delicious lips. I'll admit, if she were 10 times dumber than she was I'd still date her. But she was too smart. Thats why I ditched her. She was on to me. 

When Tiffani wouldnt even let me call her babe, that irritated me. Who is she to tell me what or what not to call her? As she was pushing me out the door, I realized this was my que to kiss her. Why? Because I felt like it.

As I kissed her, I realized I did miss her. Well, maybe a little. I was dissapointed she wouldnt kiss me back but even more dissapointed when she pulled back so quickly. 

***

As I got in my car I sat down on my seat. I took out my camera and started scrolling through the pictures. 

I  pulled out a magazine of her and Harry Styles making out. I groaned to myself. I gave her a chance to get back with me but she took his side instead. That was just pathetic. She has to know hes only with her because he wants a play toy. Thats all she is to him. A stupid, broken little play toy. 

I think about when we dated and my frustration causes me to drop it. All the times I wanted to hook up- hook up with her, she always told me "no I want to wait longer." She's probably done it with this guy a bajillion times. 

I punched my steering wheel and started to laugh remembering my own plan.

"Have fun with your new boyfriend Tiffani." I said to myself, flipping to the back of the magazine and started to dile the "contact" number. A person picked up. 

"Hello? Yeah I think I have some information that could make a good story. Yeah it concerns Harry Styles and his ex-girlfriend." 

I smiled evily at my camera screen. Revealing a clear picture of  me grabbing Tiffani's hands, kissing her roughly.

"Good Luck with that."  

My lovely pudding cups I am so sorry that it took forever to load! D: I just moved in my house... no wifi.... no tv... blablablaaa END OF THE WORLD! Blagh okay so I know this chapter is short but its all I got for now, I promise much long chapter comming up! Vote and comment guys..... spam it. I dont care. SPAM IT :D ookay goodbye my loves xx -Chloe