.6.

3rd person's POV

You hid behind selever. "Why are you hiding behind me?" He asked you. You pushed him behind the tree. "What the fu-" You covered his mouth. "Shut up, they're here" You peak. He looked confused.

He looked at the person you were looking at. "Who is that?" He asked you. "My.. Ex.." You sighed. He looked furious. "What did they do?" He held your hand. You slightly blush. "They, cheated" You let out a small sniffle. 

"Wait here" He said. You look at selever, walking near your ex. 'what is he doing?!' You thought. Selever was talking to him for 12 minutes and then your ex left. He walked back. "Hey" He gave you Chocolate ice cream.

You stare at him. "What is this?" You asked him. He chuckled, Licking his ice cream. "I just want to eat ice cream with you" He slightly looked away, Blushing. 'Wait we have school..!' You thought. 

"C'mon! School is going to start in an hour!" You drag him. He let go of your hand. "We are skipping N/n" He continued to lick his ice cream. You look at him, a little mad but giggling. You sat down next to him. 

You licked a piece of his ice cream. "H-hey!" He blushed very red. You laughed. "Oh c'mon.. It's just one lick Sel" He looked surprised. You looked at him, confused. "You called me by a nickname! You are getting close with me" He smirked.

You looked flustered. "Hey, what did you say to E/N (Ex's name)?" You asked him. He looked at you. "Oh nothing, I just told them if they wanted to talk some time." He said. You looked kind of jealous. But you didn't mind.

-4 hours later-

You were asleep. Selever was on his phone, taking pictures of you sleeping on his shoulder and sending them to your ex. 'Heh, another one taken down' He thought as he placed his phone is his pocket. 

He looks at you. smiling and blushing at the same time. Then, you woke up. "What time is it..?" You asked selever. He checked the time and it was 3 pm. "F*ck" He said. He pulled you up. "We need to go" He said as he dragged you to his house again. 

"Why am I back here?" You asked him. He looked at you. "I know that your parents are off in a business trip" He said as he opened the door to his house. "Having a sleep over again?" You see a tall man looking like his father.

Selever nodded, and went upstairs with you. "Hey, how did you know that I was alone?"You asked the strange demon.

He chuckled. "Well you brought the note your parents gave you, And I was curious enough to read it" He laughed. You blush in embarrassment. He sat down next to you.

"Is it true though?" He asked. You let out a small 'hm?' He looked at you sort of sad and curious. "Are you just alone? Like me..?" He pulled you closer to his face.

You looked confused, until you realized your faces were so close. He looked at you, Flustered. "I-I'M sorry!" He covered his face. Hiding the blush.

"It's ok.. But what do you mean, just like you?" You asked him. He looks at you, with a sad look. "Come, I have something to show you" He held out his hand to you.

You grabbed it, and then he dragged you to the portal room. Where you first met him. "Why are we here?" You asked, He looks at the portal. Surprisingly his mom and dad were fighting Jason at the other side.

"I-is that..?" He chuckled. "Yes, This world was made for me and my sister.. but, when you three came along.. This world is becoming more like the world you used to live in" He glared.

"That's why your parents are having business meetings everyday.. they are in the other side.. finding you" He said as he viewed your parents.

"H-hello? Have you f-found them?!" Your mom stuttered. As she placed down the phone. "Honey, It's ok.. we will find them soon.." Your dad hugged your mom.

Selever closed the portal. Looking at you. "W-why?" You asked him. He glared at you, like you were his prey, and he was the predator.

"Look, you're the first few people who have gone into this world.. I just don't want to be alone.." He hugged you. You glare at him with a sad, but furious look.

You let go of him. "I'm going to me real home soon, for the mean time.. I have to tell Darnell and Nene this.." You walked out of the room, Just hearing the demon boy letting out his tears.