.3.

3rd person's POV

You woke up, wondering where you are. Then, the door opened.

"Hey B*tch, are you awake?" Selever, Walked up to you.

You smiled. "Yeah.. What happened..?" Selever then sat next to you.  "A couple of guys tried to kidnap you" He said.

"Ah, I remember" You said. Then you realized, You were in Selever's room. "I-I'M IN YOUR ROOM?!"

You blush. "I-I DIDN'T D-DO ANYTHING ALRIGHT!" He Looks flustered. And covers his face.

"I should go now.." You said. "Hey selever" He let out a small 'hm?' "Thanks for saving me" you smiled and ran off.

He blushed. Wondering if he had his first friend. "Heh, I think having them won't be trouble after all.."

-With you-

You ran back home. "Mom, dad, I'm back..!" You see a note at the table. 'Hey honey, Me and your dad are going on a business trip. I gave you a $100 for you to spend! Love mom'

You sigh, 'They never have time for me' you thought. You went upstairs and you watched F/S (favorite show).

-the next day-

You were at school, Writing your essay about (Insert something). "Class; We have a new student joining us!"

You look up. "Meet-" You then saw selever. "Selever, Nice to F*cking meet ya'll" The teacher looks a little pissed.

"Ok, Selever sit next to Y/n please. Y/n, Raise your hand" You Raised your hand. 'God why me?' You thought.

He sat next to you. "Ok class today we are learning about bLaH bLaH bLaH" You weren't listening.

"Psst!" Someone called you. "Your lucky~" She laughs. "Hey" Selever called you.

"Don't listen to her.." He pulls you closer to his face. "..Listen to me" You look flustered.

The bell rang. "Class dismissed" Everyone went to the cafeteria. You walk to the cafeteria with selever.

You sat at an empty table. Your friends Nene and Darnell Don't have the same schedule as you.

Selever sat next to you. "So, What do you have for lunch?" He said. "Why are you here?" You asked.

"Why? Is it wrong to have friends?" He laughs. You brushed it off. Eating your sandwich.

-Time skip after school-

Selever rushes up to you. "So, wanna have a sleep over?" You had enough of his 'friendly' antics.

"Why are you so nice to me? Can you bother someone else? It's creeping me out.." You walked off.

He looks sad and confused at the same time. 'Do I like them..?" He thought. He went back home.