Chapter 14 - Shes One Of The Boys

Start from the beginning

Scowling at him, I took high offence to that, "I don't count in that category! I don't have double meanings behind every damn thing I say, I don't gossip, back stab, lie, sleep around, make fake friends or any of that horrible stuff! What I say is what I'm thinking and how I act is who I am."

We glared at each other dead in the eyes before he finally looked away, "Sorry," He mumbled and I could have died from shock! Did creepy Chris just seriously apologise to me? Wow. Shock alert!

"Just don't insult me again CC," I smiled slightly.

"CC?" he asked, confused and not looking like he liked it.

I just grinned and ignored his question. I was so not telling him that CC meant Creepy Chris. He might stab me or something. I'm not entirely stupid.

"What's your favour anyway? Not that I'm saying I will do it but I just want to know," I added quickly, so he couldn't trap me into some kind of trick agreement.

Watching him look away uncomfortably, I frowned and narrowed my eyes, what is he up to? Chris looked back up at me and smiled sheepishly, it almost made me go 'nawwww' but then I remembered he's CC.

"Um, could you give Saxon some slack? He's trying really hard to be nice to you," He looked almost pleadingly at me asmy eyebrows shot up but it must be a trick of light or something.

"Be nice to Saxon? I thought I already was!" I argued back instantly, hell no was I being any nicer to the jerk, he didn't deserve it and he hasn't really made that much of an effort to be nice to me, CC must be on drugs.

"Yeah 'cause bawling him out in drama, hitting and then kicking him is real nice," Chris scoffed.

My eyes narrowed again, "Look punk, I can do what I want, when I want. The day Saxon acts like a decent human being - or wolf - is the day I’ll be nice to him but not until then. He walks around the place like he is freaking King Kong and expects everyone to jump when he says so; he bosses everyone around and is just an utter jackass."

Yeah, I've been watching him over the week and noticed how he treats people, he's just plain old rude but I have noticed; he does seem to be the nicest to me. But still, he has a long way to go before it actually is classed as being nice and not just classed as Saxon nice.

"He has anger issues, you should know all about that," Chris muttered.

Pulling a face, "Ha ha ha," I muttered sarcastically, "Guess you're one to know as well."

Then he did something I did not expect in a million years, CC laughed at me, like truly laughed at me while I stood like a still statue and stared at the laughing idiot standing before me. Has the world lost its marbles or what?

"Uh.....CC?" I asked slowly as I looked around and found a long stick, quickly running over to it, I picked it up and walked back over to him while he was calming down but too bad for him because the idea was already stuck in my mind.

So I poked him in the back, he shut up immediately and spun around to glare at me then calmed down a little as he shot daggers at the stick, "Did you just jab me with a stick?" he asked quickly.

Hiding the stick behind my back I bit my lip to hide the smile and shook my head with wide innocent eyes, "No," I mumbled.

Shaking his head at me, he grinned and he actually looked like a normal person and not some kind of scarypsycho kid you had to walk wide circles around in fear of being stabbed, "I think I like you Eva, you're a breath of fresh air and this year is going to be fun with you around causing hell."

"Um...thanks?" I muttered, totally confused and shocked now. Did Chris just compliment me? How many more shocks can my poor innocent heart take before one blows it up completely?