Chapter 10 - She's One Of The Boys

HELLO to all the new fans out there!!

Gun on and enjoy! ;)

~ ~ Chapter Ten ~ ~

Sitting in art that girl who didn’t want to be my friend keeps sneaking side glances at me, how do I know this? Simple - because I am glaring at her; just before class, in the hallway, I was making my way to art - not annoying anyone, well, except that onekid who winked at me suggestively, so Imay have kicked him somewhere painful; but anyway,she suddenly walked up alongside me; head down slightly but obviously keeping pace with me.

So, naturallyI slammed the foot works on hold and turned to stare at her, "What?" I demanded rudely - I don't care, she wasn't exactly very friendly when I tried to be friends with her first.

"Um, my name is Gemma," she replied timidly.

Cocking my head to the side slightly, I narrowed my eyes, "And why would I care?"

"Uh......uh.....um, well.....I was......um.....wondering if, you stillwanted to be....um.....friends?" she peeked up at me through her light brown hair with her big hazel eyes then looked away again.

"Invitation was revoked," I muttered and then stormed off.

So now she keeps looking at me.

"Made a friend?" Brody teased as he nudged me with his elbow and nodded at Gemma.

I shook my head, "Puh-lease."

Harper leaned across in front of me to get closer to Brody, "That's the chick Eva rudely asked to be friends with," he explained.

Brody nodded with understanding now and looked back over at her, "Seems she has changed her mind."

I rolled my eyes, bored of this conversation already, "There are no take backs."

Both the boys looked at me like I was a freak - which technically I am but they just don't know exactly how much of a freak.

We were working with clay today and Brody was making a car out of his - it looked crap though, so I didn't feel bad about what I did next. Curling my hand into a small fist, I smashed it down on top of his 'car' and squashed it.

"What!" Brody shouted out in shock, staring at his now half a car half a squished pile of clay, "What is wrong with you?" he asked as he turned to stare at me in disbelief.

I shrugged and turned away to try and hide my smile, Harper didn't though, and he was in a fit of laughter, pointing at Brody's ruined work. Brody glared at him and then squashed Harper's work - which I have no idea what it even was to begin with.

"Dude! This is war now!" Harper shouted with a smile.

Before I even had a chance to protect my rock,Brody squashed it with his big fat hands. Yes, I was making a rock, deal with it, I'm not artistic at making things, only drawing and honestly I couldn't think of anything else to make but regardless of this; my mouth dropped open.

"I spent all lesson perfecting that!" I shouted in fake outrage.

Brody smirked at me while Harper looked at my work with a WTH face, Brody then leaned over and jabbed his fat little sausage finger - it's not really but I'm not about to say anything nice about the one ruining my work, now am I? Into it, creating a big hole, "It wasn't even anything Eva."

Gasping, I stared at him in fake horror, "It was a rock, duh!" then I stuck my nose up in the air, acting all snobby like.

"My car beat your rock," Brody grinned, and then looked down at his 'car', his grin dropping,"Well it did before some sadistic sister of mine ruined it."