Chapter 14 - Shes One Of The Boys

Start from the beginning

His face dropped with disbelief, "You are joking right?" I shook my head slowly and maintained a straight face which he scowled at, "I'm not doing that," He stuck his jaw out and folded his arms over angrily.

Shrugging, I turned back around and went back to drop kickingmy little rocks, "I don't want to talk to you anyway," I responded casually, it's true though. I was totally enjoying my alone time.

"Fine!" he growled loudly and with anger, I turned and looked at him over my shoulder with a small smirk as he pulled his boots off and tipped them upside down, shaking them. A small metal pocket knife fell out of one which he scooped up quickly, "I wasn't going to use it on you," He muttered.

Raising an eyebrow I stared at him, "Yeah, millions wouldn't believe you but I do," I muttered back sarcastically.

Ten minutes later, I'm on the bench, holding my stomach and cracking up in a hysterical fit of laughter with tears rolling down my cheeks because I just got big bad creepy pocket knife guy Chris to strip down to his boxer shorts! I even made him turn his shirt and jeans inside out and shake them all around, his hat lay on the grass by his boots and socks and he was glaring at me.

Though hot damn he does have a good body, what? I'm not a perv or anything but I know a good body when I see one. He was glaring at me angrily, "Happy now?" he growled. In my fit of laughter I managed to nod and I have never seen a guy get dressed so quicklybefore butI made him leave his pocket knife on another bench before he came any closer to me.

Chris waited impatiently for me to stop laughing while he sat on the top of the table while I stayed sitting on the bench and calmed down, grinning I looked up at him with amusement, "Great strip show," I teased with a wink.

His eyes narrowed, "Don't you dare tell another living soul."

I nodded and agreed, I don't think my brothers would be tooamused to hear I got him to strip for me, even though nothing sexual or perverted happen - well, apart from me checking out his toned body but I don't think he even noticed because he was too busy being angry with me.

"Sooo, what do you want?" I asked casually as I opened my bag and pulled out my lunchbox and grabbed my tub of yoghurt out with the little spoon alongside it.

Chris watched me for a moment, making me very self conscience, so I turned my back to him and he chuckled quietly before speaking up, "Can you do me a favour?"

I almost choked on my mouthful of yoghurt and just ended up spitting it out in a spray of yummy goodness all over the grass, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I turned to look at him in shock, "What?"

He smirked, "A favour? You know what one is, right? Since you asked Saxon for one the other day," He pointed out with a cocky smirk in the corner of his lips.

Glaring at him, "I know what one is, I'm not stupid, idiot. I just want to know what you would even need from me." I snapped, and then gulped down another mouthful of yoghurt, "Besides, last time I checked, we weren't friends."

He rolled his eyes and I rolled mine back, copying him. He then narrowed his eyes and yet again, I copied him, keeping a straight face. Man, I love messing with people when I'm bored like this. After a full two minutes of me copying every move or look he made, he snapped, jumping to his feet and glared at me, "Damn! You are the most annoying person I have even known!"

Grinning, "Why thank-you kind sir,” I spoke in my fake British accent that I love doing at times.

He shook his head at me, "I'll never understand females."