Chapter 3

Chasity's POV.

Me - "May I help you? Are you lost?"

I looked at the boy standing besides my car, leaning a little into the car window.

? - "No, I was gonna ask you the same thing."

Me - "Oh, no I'm waiting for a friend, she said she would be here. Sorry if this sounds rude though, but who are you?"

? - "Oh, sorry, I'm Caleb. And you are?"

Me - "I'm-"

Kate - "Chas! Are you here already? Oh hey Cal, the boys are wondering where you are."

Caleb - "Yeah I know, Joey has called me like 10 times. I just had to run an errand really quick."

Kate - "Well, get your arse in there to your little boyfriend yeah."

Caleb started to chuckle and gave Kate a kiss on her cheek and turned to me.

Caleb - "It was nice meeting you Chas?"

Me - "Yeah, you too."

Caleb - "I'll see you two around then ladies."

He smiled and went into the building, making me look at Kate wide eyed.

Me - "Please don't tell me-"

Kate - "Yes, that was Caleb in Joeys band. I'm sorry, I thought I could sneak you around it.

Me - "It's fine. I just have to get used to you and Joey being so close."

Kate - "We're just friends, I could never do that to you."

Me - "I know."

Kate - "Besides, I do fancy Caleb a little bit."

Me - "I can tell, and I think he fancies you as well."

Kate - "You really think so?"

I nodded and smiled at her, making a smile creep onto her face as well as she started to blush slightly.

We started driving around town to see if we could find some café to sit down at and just talk, which we finally ended up doing.

We sat down at this cute little café in the town centre, just talking about everything that's been going on lately.

Kate - "Are you seriously saying that Granny is coming here?"

Me - "Yeah I have to leave soon though to pick her up, I won't ever let Steven go and do it when she came here for me, and to hopefully knock some sense into my idiots of parents."

Kate - "You are hilarious. I haven't seen her since she moved to Spain, what was that, 10-12 years ago?"

Me - "12 years, and I hate her being away from me, I can't stand it."

Kate - "Well lucky for you, you have me here."

I smiled and gave her a hug, she was truly my best friend. I couldn't possibly cope without her.

Me - "I love you Kate, I don't know what I would do without you. Honestly."

Kate - "I love you too, and I know you would do the same for me."

Me - "Definitely."

Kate - "I was just thinking about something."

Me - "Anything."

Kate - "Well.. I don't know how to say this without you freaking out and start yelling."

Me - "Kate? You're scaring me."

Kate - "It's Joey."

Me - "Please don't."

Kate - "He just wants to see you, just talk. That's all he asks for, and so am I."

Me - "You know I can't."

Kate - "I know you're scared that everything will go back to how it used to be, but you do owe him a talk."

Me - "I know."

Kate - "Are you afraid that you're gonna fall in love with him again?"

I shook my head, not wanting to have this conversation yet again with her.

Me - "No. I never stopped loving him, that's the problem."

Kate - "I just don't get it though."

Me - "It's complicated."

Kate - "Oh how I hate those words."

Me - "Sorry."

Kate - "Actually no Chas! I'm done with this! I want you to tell me what's really bothering you! You're my best friend and so is Joey. I feel as though I'm lying to him because you dont tell me the truth. I'm stuck in the middle of this."

Me - "I have to go to the airport now. Granny's plane is arriving in an hour."

I got up from the chair and walked towards the door. As I grabbed the handle I turned around and looked at Kate who was looking right at me.

Me - "I still love him, I still want it to be me and him again. He was the reason I pulled through those five years in Spain, he was the reason I came back. I miss him, I just miss him so much Kate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Here's a very short chapter, but I wanted to write something that kinda described Chasity's situation, but still didn't. And also because you have all been so patient waiting for this story to be updated since I posted the first chapter.

I know I'm so confusing at times, haha!

But I hope you enjoy it and I love you all so much!

Thank you ! xx