"Yeah Connie, stop squirming!" Martin yelled out and immediately blushed in embarrassment after.

I smiled in awe at the boy's cuteness and gave him a fist bump. "Hell yeah, Marty, I see you're learning."

I pried my gaze off of the five-year-old boy and placed my attention back onto Connie as he stared at my tweezers in fear as they neared closer and closer to his face. "Y-Y/n, I think I've learned my lesson. I promise... I won't ever do it- OW! You crazy bitch!" Connie yelled out and went to escape again but ten-year-old Sunny stopped him from doing so by flinging her whole body onto her brother's legs. Nice one, Sunny!

"Connie! Don't curse at Y/n like that," Mrs. Springer said from out of nowhere. She stood by the doorway to the siblings' shared bathroom with a stern expression on her face, her finger out in front of her as she wagged it up and down in a disappointed manner.

"But-" Mrs. Springer cut him off as a pleasant expression placed itself onto her face again.

"Y/n! Are you staying for dinner, dear?" Mrs. Springer asked sweetly, dismissing her distressed son entirely.

"I would love to but I can't," I said with a frown. "I'm supposed to go home right after this. Parent's orders," I sighed.

"Oh... okay, then," Mrs. Springer said dejectedly from the doorway, her face drooping like a hurt puppy. I immediately let go of Connie's body and walked over to the saddened mom.

"No! Wait- Wait, I can stay!" I was reassured, even though if I was late for dinner at my own house again I would surely get grounded by my parents.

"You can?! Yay, I'll make sure to wash your set of silverware~" The kind woman sang happily and danced away back down to the floor level of the house. I smiled after Mrs. Springer's retreating body, but when I heard screams I turned back around to see Connie struggling to stand up with his brothers hanging off of his arms and legs. 

"I'm going to kill you both," he said to them with an agitated face. Huffing a breath I walked over to the brothers and patted Sunny and Martin on their backs, signaling that they could let go. 

"Thank you for your help, you two," I said with a wide grin. "But I think Con has had enough for today."

They both nod and give me a high-five before leaving. I turned back around to see Connie looking in the mirror, his fingers pressing over the redness around his brows.

I sauntered up to the boy and rested my head on his bony shoulder. "I did good, didn't I?" I sang out with a smirk as I observed my excellent handiwork before me. Connie scowled in the mirror, but once his eyes met mine his face softened into an indifferent look.

"They're whatever..." I chuckle and softly punch Connie in the shoulder.

"Shut up, I did a good job! Admit it~" I say and walk towards Connie's room, my body sitting itself down on his bed comfortably.

"You could've used a different method," he grumbled out while sitting on the floor, his back against the side of the bed.

"Eh," I said while shrugging and opening up my manga and immediately started to fangirl over how hot Misa was. If only she was real...

"Are you reading that without me?" The hazel-eyed boy said to me, his neck craning to look up at me.

"No," I replied back dryly while continuing to read the manga.

"You're lying."

I fake gasped, placing the Death Note manga down on his messy bed. "How ever did you know?!" I exclaimed. Connie gave me a dry look and went to say something but was cut off by his mother screaming for him to come down to eat.