U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.T.E.D. part ll (BxB)

one month, three months, seven months, they all seemed to come as fast as possible. But twelve, twelve month of kisses, of my sight growing back, of learning that it's a fact that Matt LOVES me, of me growing into someone I deemed worthy to be with him. I feel at home and tomorrow I have something to give Matt. he loves me so much and I love him, I'm ready. The thoughts buzzing in my head will have endings, answers.

I spin again in front of the mirror. The pale blue button down fit just right on my small frame, the dark blue jeans hugged my legs the right way and my bare feet didn't throw the outfit off at at all. I could see my self, not imagining, not guessing, no! My sight has been at top notch perfect for a month and the only ones to even guess at the change was my sister and Matt.

I run downstairs, glad that my family was out of the house on a three night camping trip I said no to for the first time. When I go into the kitchen I turn on the radio that sits on the counter. I look at the timer for the small pork roast and grin, graving oven mitts I turn off the timer right as it's about to ding then pull it out. After checking to see that it is finished I turn off the oven and push the roast onto a serving plate, then grave the baby potatoes,  carrot slices, and onions that had been cooking with it out as well, spreading them around the roast all fancy like. I make some gravy from the broth sitting at the bottom of the roaster then poor it into a gravy bowl. I set up the table next, my cheeks hurting from smiling so much but I couldn't calm down.

I finally stand still when I here the song on the radio beginning. My grin can't grow wider, even though it sure tried. Trains new song mermaid playing, it's m new favorite and I can't help but close my eyes and dance around the kitchen.

Familiar hands grave my hips and a body I didn't want to forget presses against my back. I try to stop and turn around to face him but he wont let me, he keeps me moving and moves himself, even when the song ends and commercials started playing I knew he didn't want to stop dancing with me as much as I did.  When He finally stops my flushed face seems to feel less hot, my blush sliding away. He leans down by my ear, I stiffen and wait for whatever he's about to say.

"You know, for our one year anniversary, this is a really great start." He's word held a tone that said only my ears may hear him, even though he had to know the house held no one but us.

"Yeah..."I say, tilting my head back to see his face,  still smiling but calmed down now.

He breaths in deep and sighs happily,"That smells great, Taylor."

"It's a good thing it's late enough to eat it then."I say, graving one of his hands from my hips and pulled him over to the table, then make him take his seat. I grave a slice of roast with the big fork and put it on his plate, then graved the vegetables, giving him looks to see how much he wanted for each thing. His face is beat red by the time I finish poring his glass of water. I make my own plate quickly and take my seat.

I raise my fork and get ready to did in tell I notice Matt's not moving at all. I set my fork back down and reach across the table, graving his face, "Hi handsome." I say teasingly, watching him carefully.

he blinks his eyes and stares back at me, when he picks up his fork I smile  and let go of his face, wondering what the serious thoughts were that had to be swirling around in his head. We ate in a good silence, he commented everyone in a while about how good my cooking is and I said something while blushing.

When we finish I get up and grave the dishes up, bringing them to the sink I start the water and poor soap onto the green sponge. Matt comes up and stands beside me, he seems on edge....like he couldn't choose to be either serious or a sweep everyone off there feet kind of guy. We wash the dishes in complete silence this time, but it wasn't bad and the job went by fast.

"Taylor what have you been hiding?" Matt asks just as i sit the last dish on the tail to dry.

I turn to him and look him in the eye, I knew I should've told him. I knew it but for some reason I hid it."I got my sight back."I say simply, making sure not to drop my gaze from his for any reason. 

His eyes widen, and his body is frigid. After a minute of him like that I couldn't stand it anymore, I grave his upper arms hard, holding on for both our sakes. 

 "I don't understand. It's great! But, how long....?" he says, his eyes a swirl of emotion.

" Ive been getting it back since we got together as a couple, to be exact our first kiss. I honestly did mean to tell you, but how was I supposed to explain that whenever I'm around you I could see blurry shapes or a clear line of to, maybe I got lucky but I had you and I didn't know how to explain that you somehow healed me!" I say, getting a heavy rock off my back.

I close my eyes and try to calm my racing heart. He surprises me with a kiss. I'm about to kiss him back but he pulls back and I open my eyes, his beautiful face filling my vision. a smile tugging at my lips now. That's when I see it, the little birth mark at the bottom of his neck by his collar bone. I gawk at it. The little boy...him...same birthmark! My stares their the same person! "Your him!"

"What...who?" he says, surprised, his face lased with emotions. 

"The boy, the one and only person I saw last before I lost my sight, and the first when I get it back. ....Do you remember drawing in the park with a little pale boy that should look resembley like me?"I ask, pulling my self closer to him. I had to know.

He stares at me and his eyes settle, leaving a spark in them that shined lovingly at me. "Yes, actually." 

I pull my self up and kiss him, hungry now for him. He kisses me back but pulls away after awhile, panting. "Taylor-"

"Can we talk later?" I say, pulling him to the stairs. He nods slowly and I pull him up and into my room. I stop in the middle and pull him to me again, kissing him deep. He follows easily as I back up to the bed and pull us down. I think that's when he gets what I'm heading for.

"Taylor are you sure?" he says, his arms bracing himself above me.

"Matt, I love you..."I say, smiling at him. It's sweet that he cared to ask but he should know that decisions have a long time before their disapproved or approved by now.

"I love you too."He says, grinning back at me. He leans back down and catches my lips himself.

=========================================

Authors Note

Ok this little miny story is done. I really hope you realize were they went from that point, if you don't...ASK SOME ONE ELSE!

Anyway I have a lot of little story I try to start but I know I'll never end them so I just cut off like this, throwing in important things they would've found out later and finishing it smoothly. I'm glad people are liking these stories! Thank you and a new one may be posted soon cause....I'M GETTING INTERNET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song- My new favorite, probably just because trains my favorite band and they mentioned JHONY DEPP(soooo didn't spell his name right I bet)

Pic- Might not be how I pictured him but this guys cute and hes the closest I could find because the other guy I had was to white to be Korean! so fustrating.

Loves! <3