Questions But No Answers(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

After a moment longer, I moved on to my father's grave. His statue hadn't changed, still looked nothing like him. I'd have to have the servants remake it, I had a portrait of father, hopefully they could change it but it was the least of our concern at the moment. 

I lighted another candle, putting it on my father's stone grave. I didn't know what to say or think. I had no words to justify everything that I did and did not do. But I hoped that I didn't need to. It was comforting to think that my father knew what I couldn't tell him. 

"I delivered the bones back myself", said Littlefinger from behind me. I quickly pulled my cape closer to me, to cover my pregnant belly. It was getting harder and harder to hide it, it was barely visible but judging by my physique, a pregnancy would be very noticeable. I was not ready for people to start finding out about.... my situation.

"Presented them to your mother as a gesture of goodwill from Tyrion Lannister", he continued, getting closer and I turned back towards my father's statue.

"I was sorry when he died. Your father and I had our differences but he loved your mother very much. So did I.", he continued again and I refrained myself from sighing hard.

"You don't belong down here, Lord Baelish", I said suddenly, fed up with his lies, and riddles, and empty promises. 

"Forgive me, your grace?", he asked confused.

"I have nothing to say to you, Petyr. I believe I have said and showed everything I wanted to", I continued.

"Not even thank you? If it weren't for me, you would have been slaughtered out there in the Battle", he asked with his signature smirk. 

"And if it weren't for me, Lysa Arryn would still rule with her son over the Vale, and you would not have nearly as much power as you do now", I reply cockily.

"You have many enemies, My Queen but I swear to you, I am not one of them", replied Baelish, getting closer to me once again, and I put my hand out to stop him.

"I believe you should go", I said quietly, looking into his dark eyes. "While you still can".

"Is that a threat?", he asked, taking a step back.

"It is whatever you'd like it to be", I reply, smiling at him. I nodded and walked past him out of the crypts.

I needed a plan to get rid of him, and soon. I felt like I was treading on quick sand around him, I knew he was planning something already. But I needed a good cause, good evidence. Maybe not.

"Your grace", bowed one of the guards as I was passing by on my way to my chambers. 

"Write a letter to Lord Robin Arryn of the Vale, and Lord Royce, I would like them to attend a meeting here at Winterfell at once. Inform the other Lord's as well.", I order him and he nods.

"Specific reason for the meeting, your grace?", he asked.

"They'll find out when they get here", I reply dismissively. He nods and I walk away, but not before admiring the snowy lands in front of me. The North would never stop being so beautiful to me. I just hope that with time Jaime can also learn to appreciate it.

"Your grace!", Maester Wolkan quickly caught up to me. I looked back at him, sighing inwardly. I didn't realize being a Queen meant that I could no longer spend quality time with my beloved.

"Yes Maester Wolkan", I greeted him and he handed me a letter from a raven. "Who send it?".

"Queen Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen", he replied, making me snap my head up.