Break my bed, not my heart...

Start from the beginning

He went down in between my legs. Chat got to my pussy and rubbed my soaking clit with his thumb. I covered my mouth with my hands and cummed a bit on Chats thumb. He looked at me, "No no no princess...you can't cum yet...or you'll get punished and you wouldn't want that," He said sticking his index finger into my pussy halfway, "Y-yes, Kitty" I said trying to not have an orgasm on him. He soon took his finger out and shoved it in quickly, breaking my virginity. I covered my slight screams with my hands as I felt my virginity break and his finger pumping in and out of me quickly. Chat added another finger and kept the pace of quickly pumping in and out of my vagina. He soon got his fingers out and crawled up to me and kissed my neck. I grabbed his bell and brought it down to zip down his black leather suit. As chat was leaving hickeys on my neck I finished unzipping his suit and saw his abs, 'dam...this guy is ripped..' i thought as I ran my hand across his stomach, caressing his abs slowly. Chat started moving down from my neck to my chest as sucking the skin on my breasts. I moaned under my breath. Chat soon took the rest of his suit off leaving him in just his boxers. Chat made me straddle on him.

I felt his claws hover on my back. I breathed heavily at the feeling of his gloved claws leaving slight red marks on my back. He soon took me off of him, placed me on my back once again, he went down to my pussy, and licked my clit. I grabbed his gold hair and pulled his face closer to my pussy so he can get his tongue all the way in, "you taste delicious..." Chat said as he backed his head away a bit and licked his lips. I moaned as chat sucked my inner thigh and left a few hickeys on both of my thighs, "C-Chat..." I said as he continued to leave hickeys on my legs and pussy, "Yes, princess?" He said looking up to me, ".....

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i want you to control me..." i said

Chat got up from his position and got on his knees. He got his suit and took off the belt. Chat got both of my wrists and tied my wrists to the bed pole and took off his boxers. He thrusted his dick. The sight of it made me cum. Chat smirked as he thrusted his 6-inch dick with veins bulging out. I wanted to yell: 'nevermind! I don't want this!'. But his body on me looked so wrong but it felt so right! The temptation of having the pipehitter that he is on me was too good to be true! So I gave in and I just let whatever happen...happen.

Chat had his member in between my legs and aggressively went inside of me without me even getting used to it. I moaned in some pain and pleasure mixed up but as i got used to his groaning and going in and out of me I felt pleased. I moved my hips and moaned out his name as i orgasmed all over, "C-Chat~ uh~ i can't help but to c-cum~" I said as I had a second orgasm, "Cum for as long as you want~ i know I'm too good~" Chat said before he licked my bottom lip, continuing slamming me quickly making me orgasm even more. I felt him cum inside of me seconds later. I felt his seed shoot deep inside of me.

He soon slowed down and slipped out of me and got off my bed. I followed him as he slipped his suit and the rest of his clothes back on, "Chat...you don't have to lea-" i said until i got cut off by him, "No thanks, Marinette...I'm going home," He said as he already had his suit on.

I was confused on why he didn't wanna stay with me...

was it something I did...?

chat opened my balcony door. I went to give him a kiss and he pushed me away and threw a sheet on me, "Goodbye Marinette! I got what i wanted, now I should go," Chat said as i sheepishly wrapped the sheet he gave me around my chest. My eyes started to get glossy a little, "Chat...what do you mean by 'you got what you wanted'?" I asked as i got near him, "Listen... it's simple...I just wanted pleasure and with it, I took your virginity! that's all,". I gasped as i felt a tear run down my face, "Now goodbye. and thanks for what i wanted," Chat said before he left with his baton through the night sky.

I slammed the door and put on my t-shirt and my pants and slipped right into my bed and cried

-end of Marinette's flashback-

i wrapped my arms around me...feeling the knot in my stomach after remembering this night...

i soon blinked weakly and turned to my window as i saw a black-ish purple butterfly crawl through my window as i gave in.

-End of this smut!-

sorry for late uploads but here you go guys!

have a nice day/night!

-yd