P A R T S I X T E E N

////

////

Warnings: None.

    IT WAS DEFINTELY THE LONGEST morning they've had in a while

    IT WAS DEFINTELY THE LONGEST morning they've had in a while. Finally after hours, they got to the vaca house. "You realize how bad everyone's gonna miss us. We're the funnest people in our friend groups." Gen says. Rafe laughs. 

"Funnest isn't a word." He says. Gen grins. 

"Well, it is now." She smiles. "God, what do we do?" Gen huffs.

"We can go swimming, partying, walking, lots of choices." Rafe suggests. 

"Partying is out." Gen says. Rafe frowns. "Won't work. No parties." She shrugs. 

"Okay, mom." Rafe sighs. 

"And stop calling me mom." They both laugh. They both walk out into the kitchen. "So, shall we make food or order food?"

"I'm the worst cook in the world." Rafe laughs. 

"Me too." Gen smiles. "Oh and we might go to a bonfire later. It's one of my old friends that live down here. Her name is Jaeden, she's so chill." Gen says. Rafe nods. 

"By 'might' you mean definitely not, right?" He asks. Gen playfully rolls her eyes.

"No, I mean we might." She laughs. 

     By 'we might', Gen meant we will

     By 'we might', Gen meant we will. Gen really missed her old friends. Her and Morgan would come here all the time just to meet new people. So, Here Rafe and Gen are walking to the bonfire. "They'll love you." Gen says. 

"I don't care if they like or love me." Rafe shrugs. Gen purses her lips. "I'm sorry, but I don't know these people." He says. 

"Gen!" They look over and see a group of people running to them. 

"Jaeden!" Gen yells. She runs over and hugs Jae. "Ughh! I've missed you!" She squeals. 

"It's been months!" Jaeden exclaims. Gen turns around. 

"Oh my god! Ellie, Eva, Jackson! I've missed all of you!" She gives the other three a hug. She looks at Rafe who's awkwardly standing there. "Oh! Everyone this is Rafe. My boyfriend." Gen smiles. 

"What's up, bud!" Jackson says, they shake hands.

"Nothing, man. Just on vacation." Rafe says. They start talking and the girls pull Gen away. 

"You sure as hell got lucky!" Eva says. Gen laughs. 

"I guess I did!" She laughs. "You all look amazing, holy!" Gen exclaims.

"We look amazing? Look at you!" Jaeden says. They all laugh. "So! How are you?" She asks. Gen chuckles.

"I'm pretty good. Pretty damn good." She breathed out. All the girls smile. They all look at Jackson and Rafe talking. 

"You think they'll get along?" Ellie asks. Gen bites her lip.

"I hope so. Rafe is... he'll be fine." Gen sighs. 

"So how long have you guys been together?" Ellie asks. Gen smiles.

"A few days." She says. "And please don't ask about Luka or Morgan, it's a very long story." She says. The girls nod. "So how have all of you been?" 

"We've been pretty good." Eva says. They all smile. "So... did you let him hit yet." She says nudging Gen with her arm. Gen playfully rolls her eyes.

"No, I haven't. Can I be honest with you guys?" Gen asks, they all nod. "I think I'm gonna do it tonight. I feel like I keep changing my mind last minute. I really want to, I'm just.. scared. You know?" She says. 

"Girl, there's nothing to be scared about. It might sound scary, but it's not that bad." Eva says. 

"Don't listen to her. I'm still a virgin." Jaeden shrugs. 

"It's different for everyone." Ellie shrugs. 

"What're you girls talking about?" Rafe says, putting his arm around Gen.

"Nails."

"Hair."

"Water." All the girls say different things quickly. 

"We're talking about you." Ellie shrugs. Jaeden nudges her. Gen gives him a quick kiss.

"I'm tired." Gen sighs. All the girls smirk. 

"We can go." Rafe shrugs. Gen looks back at the girls and Jackson. Eva winks at her. Gen playfully rolls her eyes. 

"It was great seeing you guys. Come by tomorrow and we can all grab lunch or something." Gen shrugs. They all nod. She gives Jackson and the girls another hug. 

"Get that dick!" Eva whisper. Gen laughs.

"Goodbye, Eva." Gen says, Eva laughs.