P A R T T W E L V E

////

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

////

Warnings: None.

     GEN ROLLS OVER AND SEES Rafe laying next to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     GEN ROLLS OVER AND SEES Rafe laying next to her. She jumps at first, causing Rafe to wake up. "You good?" He asks, yawning.

"Yeah, yeah. Just need to get used to the fact that Rafe Cameron is in my bed." She laughs. Rafe smiles.

"I love when you do that." He says. She wraps her arm around his stomach.

"Do what?" She yawns.

"When you say my full name. It's so cute." Rafe responds. Gen buries her face in his shoulder to hide her blush. "What do you want to do today?" Gen asks.

"Stay in this bed with you." Rafe says. Gen bites her lip and sits up.

"Well we can't just lay here all day." She shrugs. 

"We could do something else." Rafe smirks. Gen stands up. 

"Yes, right. Let's get dressed and go somewhere." She says trying to avoid to situation. Rafe sits up straight.

"Are you okay?" Rafe asks. Gen sighs.

"Yes, I'm fine. Okay? I just don't wanna stay here all day. We can do literally anything else, alright?" She snaps. Rafe shrugs.

"Okay, that's fine. I don't get why you're upset." He scoffs. Gen bites her lip again. 

"I'm not upset." She shrugs. Rafe gets up and his shirt on. 

"Okay well it seems like your upset." Rafe says. 

"Well I'm not." Gen says. They both just stand there. 

"Are you gonna change?" Rafe asks. Gen just blinks. 

"Can you, you know, get out?" She says. He crosses his arms.

"Are you serious?" Gen nods. He huffs and walks out. Awkward.

     Gen and Rafe have been driving around for like an hour now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     Gen and Rafe have been driving around for like an hour now. Rafe finally pulls over. "What are you doing?" Gen asks. Rafe sighs. 

"Are you a virgin?" He asks. Gen gulps.

"Pffttt, why would you think that?" She says. 

"Cause you got really awkward earlier. And you wouldn't change in front of me." Rafe shrugs. "Gen, it's okay." He says.

"It doesn't matter." Gen shrugs. She leans her head against the window. 

"Well, it kind of does.." Rafe says. He rubs the back of his head.

"No it doesn't. Unless you're just gonna use me and dump me." Gen says, she looks at him.

"Is that really what you think?" Rafe scoffs. Gen sighs.

"No. It's not. But I'm not just gonna do it with you. I don't want to, yet. And if you're gonna push me than I can leave right now." Gen snaps.

"Gen, I'm not pushing you to anything. I just wanted to know, so I wouldn't push you. I just don't get why you keep getting so defensive about it." Said Rafe. Gen sighs. 

"Because it's embarrassing and I don't wanna talk about it. And I just don't wanna have sex. I don't see why it's a big deal. Can we just move on?" She asks. Rafe nods and puts the car in drive. He starts driving and Gen just stares out the window. 

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Rafe says. Gen sighs. "Like anything." He adds.

"Oh my god. Fine. Luka always pushed me everyday trying to get me to have sex with him, alright? It was annoying, and I didn't wanna do it. And I never did. It bugs me when people bring it up. Trying being the only 17 year old who hasn't fucked someone. Happy now?" Gen snaps. Rafe doesn't say anything. "Exactly. I'm sorry, I don't wanna keep talking about it." She shrugs. Rafe stays silent. 

     When Rafe and Gen get back to her house, they both head upstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     When Rafe and Gen get back to her house, they both head upstairs. They sit on her bed in silence. "I'm sorry." Gen says. "I'm sorry, I'm just used to Luka pushing me and bugging me. So I'm just tired of hearing about it." She shrugs. Rafe sighs.

"Gen, it's okay. I really don't mind. I understand, if you don't wanna do it." Rafe says. Gen gives a light smile. He reaches over and hugs her. She obviously hugs him back. 

"If you'd like, we can spend the rest of the night watching movies. That's it." Gen says. Rafe smiles.

"That's fine by me." Rafe replies.

It's us ~ Rafe Cameronजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें