"Already thought of that." He said, walking back and opening the door.

"Anna! What are you doing? The baby . . ."

"My baby and husband are in the hotel room that your husband paid for." she smiled.

"Le, what is this?" I asked him when he walked over and laced our fingers together.

"We are going on vacation, just like you asked." he smiled.

"You're going on a vacation?" I asked him.

"We are, for the next week and we come back on Sunday." he said.

"You're serious?" I laughed.

"As a heart attack."

"But I have to pack, I don't have . . ."

"Your vacation bag is in the car and I've got your New Orleans suitcase in my room at the hotel. Your mom gave it to me."

"We're going on vacation?" I asked again, shocked.

"As soon as you get in the car." he said, kissing my knuckles.

"Mina . . ." I started, a little embarrassed that I have to leave in the middle of a project.

"I knew all about it, go have fun." she smiled.

"I'm going on vacation." I smiled, walking out with my husband. "You're crazy." I said to him.

"Time. I want as much as I can get with you." he smiled, opening the car door for me.

"Okay, so where are we going?" I asked as we drove off.

"You look beautiful." he said, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"What has gotten into you?" I laughed.

"I want a do-over." he said, making me sigh.

"Mi amor, this isn't necessary." I told him.

"Yes it is and I wanted to do it. I want us to have a little bit of us time. A small babymoon vacation before you can't travel anymore. I need to makeup for the last vacation that we were supposed to have before I messed it up."

"Le . . ."

"Let's just enjoy it." he smiled.

"Okay, wait . . . do I need my passport?" I asked him.

"No, you won't need it but Anna packed it anyway."

"Well that's good, Anna knows me well. I trust her." I said.

"Yeah, I do too, so I can't wait to see what she packed." he smirked.

LE'S POV

Ari's excitement is just another sign telling me that this was absolutely the right thing to do. I rented a small, personal jet to take us to Puerto Rico. When the pilot said we were landing in San Juan, the smile on her face was the most blinding ever.

"Puerto Rico?" she asked.

"On our first date we talked about coming here but we hadn't had a chance, so I thought it was time to change that. After the twins get here, we can come back as a family." I told her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Our first family trip." she smiled and it was again, brighter than the sun.

"I love you." I muttered, pressing my lips to hers.

"Te amo tanto." she replied.

When the plane landed, I grabbed her suitcase and my bag and wrapped my arm around her waist. We walked into the airport to go get the rental, a Jeep, and we took off for the hotel. I started to pull out the GPS but my wife stopped me and gave me directions to the hotel once I told her where we're going. That first night, we just stood in the hotel, went down for dinner, and after we went back to the room to watch movies.

For the first time in over a month, almost two, I showered with my wife. Having her here with me just reminds me of how much I've missed her. My idiot ass lost time, I let too much time pass, and I didn't prioritize as well as I should have. I'm going to do better, starting with this trip, with quality time. For the first time in almost two months, I made love to my wife, and everything in my life made sense again.

Waking up felt great, I woke up on my own with no alarm and it really is great. I laid in bed with my stunning wife curled up to my side. I looked down at my dark-haired beauty, her leg thrown across my hip, and her head pillowed on my pec. She's everything I've ever wanted and now she's giving me two babies, two boys! I've been obsessed with her body ever since the first time I saw her naked, my obsession has only grown now that she's pregnant.

"Morning." I said when her hand moved over my chest.

"Buenos días mi amor." she replied, looking up for a kiss and pressing her body closer against mine.

"You want more babe?" I groaned when her hand moved lower to stroke over my morning wood and I moved my hand lower over her bare back to grab her ass.

"Always, I always want more." she replied as I shifted her so that she hovered over me.

"You're so beautiful." I told her, caressing her belly.

"You gonna take care of me, papi?" she asked, sliding down my hardness.

"I got what you need." I groaned, thrusting up into her.

"Le . . ." she moaned as she rocked her hips and placed her hands on my chest to brace herself.

"Fuck baby . . ." I stammered, gripping her hips now.

This woman can and does rock my world each and every time we're together. With every downward thrust from her, I thrust up, using my thumb to rub her clit and ensure her pleasure. I sat up to kiss her as her moans grew in frequency. Ari gently cradled my face as we kissed, smiling when the bump got in the way of her comfort and adjusting herself accordingly.

Sex with my wife gets better each time. Nothing in the world can compare to the feeling of having her in my arms. The way her body reacts to me, the way mine reacts to her. The woman could be doing dishes and watching her would make me hard.

"Le . . . mi amor." she panted.

"That's it baby, tell me." I growled.

"Babe . . . I'm gonna . . . I'm almost . . ."

"I know."

I sat up again, cupping her breasts just to hear her breathy little catchy moans before sliding my hands under her arms and holding onto her shoulders to pull her down hard against me. Her moans went a little higher and I groaned when I felt her tighten around me.

"C'mon baby, come for me Ari." I groaned.

"Mi amor . . ."

I nipped her shoulder and tightened my hold to keep her pressed down on me when she orgasmed. Her reaction, her body clenching tight around me made me orgasm quickly after she did. I cradled the back of her head as she rested against my shoulder.

"Mmm . . . buenos días." she lazily smiled, kissing me softly.

"Good morning to you, you little minx. Shower?" I asked.

"Mhm, then breakfast and pool."

"As you wish."

Honestly speaking, this is the best week I've had in a long time. We spent our days driving around the island beach hopping and doing the tourist thing. She took me to the town her family is from, showed me the house she inherited, took me to her favorite hangout spots, and I even met a few of her friends. We spent a lot of time on the beach where my wife developed the sexiest tan ever in an itty bitty bikini.

Annabelle packed lots of those and sexy lingerie, I will forever be grateful and I'm planning on sending her a big gift. At one point I'm sure that Ariana just drained me of all my bodily fluids and I'm okay with that. Pregnant Ari is insatiable and I aim to please my wife as much as I physically can, it's no hardship for me.