"We got all the ways to be " as they all grabbed apples from the cauldron.

"W-I-C-K-E-D."  as Harry sang as he brought out a bucket of the spell apples where all the kids where signing around the locker. "C'mon !"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! (Haha) Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Everyone sang before Harry spilled out all the spell apples onto the ground which caused all the kids by the lockers to dive down in order to grab one.

Olive walked behind can spray of red and black as she shut the lockers revealing her mother and the ionic "Long Live Evil." sign aswell.

Hollie waited for her at the end of the locker a spray can in her hand aswell which is when she shaked a smirk on her face.

Olive sang "Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation (boo-hoo)." as Jewel came up to her in her cheer leading wear as Olive gave her a apple as she took a bite.

"Friendly reminder got my own kinda persuasion." Hollie sang as Jewel grew a wicked smile before she snatch the spray can from her hand and went off.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior." Harriet sang as she grabbed the bucket from her brother who smirked at her before she slid it under the AK's causing them to jump, which is when Maddy appeared in pink smoke "Happily ever after with a little flavor." as she she kicked the apples out of the way before she put her hand over Harriet,  Olive and Hollie as they walk away.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions." Zevon sang as he was by the filed as he used his magic to throw apples at the band which is when Elliot flipped down from the stair and sang with him "We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless." as he kicked a apple as it landing inside of Nigel's trumpet.

Evalina was sitting in class twirling her pencil not really paying attention, before she got a wicked idea as she sang "A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated." before Danielle helped her up and twirled her.

Evalina smirk before Danielle sang "So raise your voices and let's get it activated (ay)." as they both got on the tables before Danielle threw Tinkerbell a apple as she bite into as her face changed.

"Long live havin' some fun, We take what we want, There's so many ways to be wicked." they all sang as Devon watched them from on top of the balcony as she waved down smirking as all the the kids threw their papers in the air.

"With us evil lives on the right side of wrong, There's so many ways to be wicked." as the class all did wicked things as Evalina and Danielle knew their jobs where done.

"Apple, apple dip, dip, Wanna try it? Tick, tick." as they all sang "Take a bite, c'mon, be bold Change the way the story's told." as they all danced around the cauldron of dance apples.

Rosalie and Devon where serving the spelled apples to the students when Chelsea got one as Devon sang "This time the dark is finally getting your attention." as her eyes glowed yellow as she waved to Chelsea who smiled before going off with her apple taking a bite

Rosalie turned Devon's cheek to face her as the two were back into the classroom as she sang "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session."