Prologue

(A/N)=Author's Note

(Y/N)=Your Name

(BF/N)=Best Friend's Name

(Y/F)=Your Father

(BF/F)=Best Friend's Father

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

It was 11:24 a.m. and I got up feeling that someone was moving me, I opened my eyes slowly only to see that it was my dad shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and he started talking.

Y/F: Hello son, how do you feel?

I gave him an emotionless look as I kept rubbing my eyes.

Y/N: I wanted to sleep a little more but... yeah, I feel good

Y/F: Glad to hear that, by the way, Mr. BF/F invited us over to his house, so go take a shower and get dressed as soon as possible so we can go

I could feel a little smile form on my face when I heard my dad say that, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and go to BF/N's house to play.

A/N: At this point you two were 18 years old and Y/F with BF/F without your knowledge, created a serum that enhances all human traits, for example: strength, intelligence, athletic energy, etc.

(Timeskip)

We got to BF/N's house and my dad knocked on the door. Suddenly Mr. BF/F opened the door and I could see BF/N behind him looking at me with a smile which made me smile at him too.

BF/F: Hello Y/F and Y/N, how are you?

Y/F: We are fine, thanks for asking

Suddenly my dad looked at me and told me to go with BF/N to his room because he had to talk some things in private with Mr. BF/F, to which I replied with a simple "Ok".

As I followed BF/N to his room, he began to tell me that he had bought a new game which he wanted to play with me. I didn't think twice and quickly accepted.

BF/N POV:

We walked into my room eager to show Y / N the new game, he quickly directs me to my bookshelf and I pulled it out of it to show Y/N. It was the "Dying Light 2"

Y/N suddenly looked at me totally surprised and spoke.

Y/N: How did you get it?

BF/N: It is not difficult to get it when you book it online

Y/N: Can we start playing it at once? I've been waiting for this game a long time

BF/N: Ok.

I said with a smile on my face when I saw Y/N's reaction.

(Timeskip 1 hour)

Y/N was finishing one of the missions until one of the volatiles attacked him and caused Y/N to die.

Y/N: ¡Ahhhh!, I hate that kind of zombies

I laughed at Y/N's sudden reaction until he spoke.

Y/N: Maybe we should take a break, don't you think?

BF/N: As you want bro

I got up from my chair and went to the TV.

I proceeded to change the HDMI and..... I saw it.

The screen was blue with the words "Nuclear attack, this is not a simulation, seek shelter immediately" as a loud beep was heard in the background.