"You didn't have you, you know. Could have done it by myself."

"I did it because I can~" She gave him a peck on the corner of his lip then paused, leaving an awkward silence between them. Katsuki broke that silence by giving her a real, passionate kiss goodbye. "Bye Suki, je t'aime~"

"Bye Iris."

"You understood what I said?~"

"Tch, yeah."

"What did I say then?~"

"...I love you."

"Yay, you said it back!~"

"Whatever idiot, just, make sure to not get hurt, and get enough fucking sleep. I will be checking."

"Okay, same to you~" With that, the couple reluctantly pulled away from each other and Katsuki went out the door. Iris stared at the door for a few more seconds the sighed, plopping herself back on his bed to continue her manga.

Ooh, I'm getting to the spicy part~

~~~~~

Oculus strolled through the wide halls of the Night Owl agency, sipping on a can of iced tea through a straw. She didn't mind where she walked, nor did she have to: everyone moved out of her way anyways. Her supervisors had informed her that she would be doing solo missions this time since the amount of crime had increased. Putting the agents in teams would probably get less work done. She was also advised to take lighter missions for now because she would need her energy for a bigger one coming up.

I wonder if I'll be able to see Katsuki on my missions. Guess I'll collect some bounties for now.

Morningstar opened the bounty list from the intelligent arm band that was given to her. After a few seconds of scrolling, she stumbled across a thief, whose name had recently gotten more popular on the streets. She was offered 15% of the total bounty, which was, to her disappointment, not listed on his sheet.

The first few times she had done this kind of job, she felt a bit bad and out of place. She realized she was making more money than the average student in North America just by capturing a few people and bringing them in, not to mention the extra money she made with her photoshoots. It doesn't bother her anymore though. Being a geek was hard, especially since she wanted everything she liked online. While half of it went to her savings, the other half went to irresponsible spending for merchandise of any kind. Iris also sometimes spoiled her friends, buying them items that were deemed "equally useless" by most of society. Yes, you read right. Hundred of dollars shamelessly buying things to fill her room, and they weren't always PG-13.

I haven't shown anyone that hoodie or the pants that came with it. Absolutely not. Actually, where the fuck am I supposed to wear them anyways...

As she shrugged the thoughts off, she got out of the headquarters and flew all the way to the area where her target was identified to be in.

Haruki told me that there was a nice vending machine ramen restaurant in the same area. Time to make all my friends jealous by ordering ramen without speaking to a soul~

~~~~~~

Iris removed her earbuds as she opened the door to the conference room where a meeting for the big mission was being held. She was just told to aid the other heroes without knowing their identities, going in as a scout but also there to fight. After closing the door behind her, she eyes met up with a fiery hero with an intimidating presence.

Endeavour? If he's here, that means...

Her eyes shimmered in delight when she spotted Todoroki, Deku and Bakugou on his left side. Their faces equally displayed surprise and happiness as they all went up to greet her. Iris gave her boyfriend a floating hug from behind using her quirk, to which her responded with an almost inaudible 'tch'. "Hey Iris! It's amazing that we all get to work together!" said Midoriya.