Chapter 2

A/N: I still don't have an editor, but I have a friend to ask (I'm helping edit his story, so it would only be fair.)

This is getting posted a lot sooner than I had expected. I wrote it between classes, and edited it after.. training. Yeah.

IDefinitelyDidntEndUpGoingToTheHospitalAfterBreakingMyArm

Enjoy!

Y/n is your name ^_^

All Might walked through the doors to the support shop, ducking beneath the doorframe. Had it not been for the length of his hair, you thought to yourself, he could have passed through it easily.

"Hello!"

He greeted you, though you supposed from the boom in his voice, he may as well be speaking to the whole building.

You tore your eyes from his figure, mustering up a smile.

"All Might! How may I help you?"

His signature grin stayed on his face, though his eyebrows creased downwards sheepishly.

"I am in need of costume repairs, as well as pickup for an order. Could you help with the former?"

Dressed in a plain white shirt and green pants, he set a plastic shopping bag on the counter. Through the thin material, you could see the telltale red, white, and blue uniform he always wore.

(Again. Uniform, not Costume. I've seen so many authors get it wrong!)

Turning to the shelf behind you, you began thumbing over the names.

'I'm SO glad I organized these earlier!' You thought to yourself. Even though the letters had blended together during organization, it didn't take long to focus on a box titled with the Hero's title.

"Alright, here's the order you got in from one Mister David Shield! Would you like this" you gestured at the bag he had set down, "sent back to the manufacturer, or repaired in house?"

All Might accepted the box from you, seemingly glancing between it and the bag on the counter.

"In house should be fine. It's nothin astronomical, just a few years. Still, I'd rather not wear a damaged costume out on patrol."

"It wouldn't be the best for professionalism." You nodded, grabbing the bag from him.

Having All Might in front of you was something you never thought would happen, and yet here he was, asking for repairs! From you!

"When do you want this done by?"

He shrugged, tucking the new uniform under his arm.

"I'll come back in a week, if that's fine. Should I pay in advance?"

It took you a moment to process both inquiries, smile falling and returning once you could answer.

"It should be done in a week, if the damage is as small as you claim. And feel free to pay once your order is returned. It isn't a big deal, really."

It really wasn't, since you were paid on commission and not salary, but that didn't matter. After all, the money got to you after the repairs were done, regardless of time spent on the project.

"Alright! I should be taking my leave now. Evil doesn't wait for a Hero to arrive!"

"Right. Don't damage the uniform too quickly!"

He offered a peace sign before turning to the door. Nudging it open, he laughed.

"Here I am, exiting the shop like a Hero!"

He laughed again, the door's bell ringing again before he bounded off, leaping out of your sight.

You couldn't stop staring at where he had been, grinning. What could you say, the Hero's laughter was contagious!

You were snapped back to reality with incoming footsteps. Peter walked around from the back, rag in hand as he wiped, supposedly, grease off his hands. He offered you a grin, the white a stark contrast from his dark skin.

"Nice going, y/n! A high-ranking Hero who's come to you, and it's All Might!"

You nodded, holding the bag you had been given a smidge closer to yourself.

"Right?! I haven't had anyone up in the top ten before.."

"I have. Hawks is pretty picky about his goggles.."

You weren't surprised that Peter'd had someone so high up as a client. His work was some of the best you'd seen, and his Quirk was definitely helpful, especially with item reproduction.

Still, even without a Quirk, you'd been the lucky person manning the counter when All Might himself walked in!

"Should probably start working on those repairs."

"Huh..? Ah, right!"

Peter chuckled as you slipped past him, running to a workshop to start your newest project.

Now that I'm healed up some, I can type again! Unfortunately, during this recovery period, I'm not allowed to train. At least it gives me free time for writing!.. and homework. But I'm done with that already, so it's no big deal!

It may take a little longer for chapter 3, once I'm out of recovery with training and school and everything. Still, it should be out soon!

I'm open to feedback, if you have any for me. ^_^

(Yes, Peter is a PoC. They're underrepresented, and I've had the character bouncing around for a while. I figured I should show him somewhere outside of my head.)