-Mr. Player-

-Mr. Player-

As I walked in the school I couldn’t help but notice how extremely quiet it was. I looked around the crowded hallways and spotted the source. Aden Matthews. The ‘hot shot’ of the school. Also know as my ex best friend and next door neighbor. 

We used to be best friends in Elementary School, but then one day I went on vacation and he just changed. He wasn’t the same and no where in heck was there anyway to change it. His attitude was different, he didn’t wanna talk to me anymore, and the more he grew older the more girls were glued to his hip. I of course didn’t even get a little cute till I turned fifteen. 

  I shook my head as I watched him walk up to a girl.. His girlfriend?.. Maybe. He smiled at her and whispered something in her ear. She put a pouty face on and he shrugged. She pushed him out the way and ran off. He looked around and smiled. His jet black hair was slightly sticking up from one side. I held in a laugh. He spotted me and stared a few seconds. I could almost see his light green eyes with the dark green outlining. He let out a sigh before walking off. Not too long after the halls became busy and loud again. Just how I liked it. 

   It made me angry that Aden was still trying to play girls and were juniors in high school now. You’d think he would learn, but he hasn’t. He didn’t care if he was ‘Mr. Player’ of the school, heck he loved being called that. 

  The bell rung a few minutes later and I walked into Chemistry. Aden and his followers weren’t in there like everyday. I sighed relief filling over me. I sat down in the middle of the class. My friend Shannon Tucker was sitting by an empty desk and I gladly took it.

“There you are Kelsey!” Shannon squealed. “Did you hear about Aden? He is single now!” she whispered loudly, clearly hopeful that his next girlfriend was going to be her. 

I gulped. “Yeah, saw the whole thing.”

Her eyes went bug-eyed. “REALLY” she said to loudly. 

I nodded as she sat back in her seat. 

“Wow.” 

I again nodded to her statement. The teacher came in not to much later. Her graying hair was pulled in a bun. She wore a pair of old granny glasses on her old wrinkled face. I stared discuss filling my face. She wasn’t a bad teacher just she was so old..

 Mrs. Murberry gave out the assignment and sat down in her desk just as Aden and a few of his friends come strutting in the room. 

“Mr. Matthews! I’m sure you have an explanation to give me!” Mrs. Murberry said strictly.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down in a desk across from mine. 

The rest of the day went along pretty boring. When the final bell rung I went to my locker to stuff some stuff in it. When I closed it I saw Aden standing there looking straight at me. I gave a frustrating sigh. 

“What Aden?” I asked annoyed.

He smiled, “Let me drive you home. You live like right beside me.” 

I smirked ‘like I was going to be in the same car with you after all you’ve done.. NO’ 

“No Aden go away.” 

He looked taken aback. “Listen.. I know I haven’t been the greatest friend like im supposed to be.. But I want to make it up to yo..”

I cut him off before he finished his last word. 

“Ha! As if.. Just go away Aden I have no use for you anymore.. I have my friends and you have your friends.. that’s how it goes.” I walked off leaving a puzzled Aden to himself. 

I reached outside and it started to drizzle out. I groaned to myself. I had to walk home in the rain. I started to run. I ran until I spotted my house and then I walked the rest of the way. I took my shoes and coat off leaving them by the door. I ran upstairs to get changed. 

I changed into some shorts and a white tank-top. I slipped on some socks and walked downstairs. Willow, my little sister, was laying on the couch half asleep. I must have woken her up coming in the house. 

“Hey Willa babe, what are you doing.” I whispered to her sitting down beside her. 

She got up rubbing her big blue eyes. 

“Hey Elsey..” She said in her cute little voice. She yawned before crawling over to me. I picked her up and moved her to were she was comfortable. 

“Where’s daddy Willa?” I whispered to her. 

She shrugged as she fell asleep again. I stood up with her still in my arms. Her small fragile fingers grasped my tank-top straps as I went in search for our dad. 

I went into his small office to find alcohol bottles on the tables and floor. My mouth widened as I spotted my dad laying on the floor with a bottle in his hand.

“Dad..?” I asked.

“Uh-hmmm” 

“Dad, you knew Willow was here right..?” I asked him.

“Yes, I do.. Sorry..” He said. 

I huffed and headed to my room. I moved my feathered-stuffed blanket back a little and laid Willow down. I kissed her head before I laid down next to her. I rubbed my fingers through her soft, thin, brown hair. I heard the rain pounding outside. It was calming and peaceful to me. My eyes drooped getting tired. I yawned one more time before drifting off to sleep..

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my new story:) Please VOTE and COMMENT:) All thoughts about my story is appriciated!:) PLEASE telll me what you think about it keeps me going!:D and i just wanted to say thanks for all the readers and votes for my other story im writing too called Colorless:) Thanks again!:D and if you have a story you would like me to read let me know and i will read and comment when i have the time:) THANKSSSS:)