Yesterday,  I did want to talk with him when I saw him with Seungmin at the lake but all the members pull me hard thats making me giving up the chance.

"I- I.... Uh.. hyung, I'm sorry." He hug me back.

"No. You're not doing anything wrong, Hyunjin ah." I pat his head, wanting him to know that he should stop blaming himself.

I can see Hyunjin is clearly trembling. Maybe he is still feeling that we're blaming him.

"At first, when I saw you with that girl, I was in the middle of plotting to punch you with Changbin. But you know, we just dont have the heart to do so. Because we're waiting for you to bravely tell us about it yourself." Said Lee Know.

"But are you still mad at me?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes full of hopes looking at Lee Know.

"What should I do, you are my roomate, so forgive or not we still need to face each other everyday right?" He then smirked.

They both just do a quick hug. Haha, Lee Know usually being sassy again.

We all get up and do a group hug. We're so happy with Hyunjin's presence, and glad to see Seungmin smiled again. But wait.. something's is off...

"Hyung, you know. I'm still mad at you!" Suddenly I.n shoot.

We all look at him, and realized that I.n not joining the group hug earlier. He glares at Hyunjin. Fierce.

"Innie.." I wishper. He just ignore me at this point.

Hyunjin once again looking so trembling and sad. "I'm sorry. But w-why.. Innie?"

He was about to tearing up but Seungmin grip on him.

"Jinnie.. please, dont cry."

Hyunjin is still hesitating to sit down, he just looked in Seungmin's eyes.

We all also in confusion now.

"Hyunjin hyung, I'm so mad because you come back here without a ring, I thought you're going to proposed to Seungmin hyung after you kissed him like crazy yesterday." Said I.n with his poker face.

"Yah! You..." Han exploded.

"Calm down, babe. He was just playing around." Lee Know calm him down.

"You Yang fracking Jeongin! Stopped making jokes!" Scold Felix.

"Wait.. did you mean-" Hyunjin's was cutted off.

"No one is angry at you. We all miss you so much." Said I.n, he throw his best smiled at him.

I felt relieved after he said that.

Hyunjin then smiled and sit beside Seungmin again.

"You shouldnt make him feel bad like that! Evil." Seungmin rolled his eyes towards I.n.

I.n just flip his fake hair. "Up to me!"

We all laughing.

"But wait, why is Felix looking so annoyed with me yesterday?" Hyunjin look at Felix. Remembering how he rolled his eyes when they both were looking at each other yesterday.

Felix just smirk. "Because I thought you came back just to play around with Seungmin feelings. But then I think you deserved a second chance. That's why today I think I should forgive you too and its making me more confident that you both has make it up well when I saw you guys shirtless-" Felix shut his mouth with his hands.

He just realized that he is just rapping while slipped all of the tea out of his mouth.

"Felix!" Hyunjin and Seungmin shouted together.