The wedding Drama

The elders were busy giving their blessings to the new couple.

Bowing again and again the new couple serves their respect to elders.

Few guests were quiet, probably bored, while others were talking about the things from here and there, mostly business talks and Groom was one of them. He was more in talking about business pieces of stuff rather than taking blessings. While you were standing beside him like an invisible stone. Least interested to listen to their conversation. Desperately wanted to go home and change into comfy clothes. Human beings always annoy you.

For both this marriage was nothing. From the beginning, Jungkook wasn't interested in the wedding, and getting married to him wasn't in your plan, but when the wedding brought extra loss to her family, you happily performed the rituals.

The closed entry again opened once again from the same aisle where y/n came, a girl walked in. Her hair was messy like someone had continuously pulled her hair. Her clothes were spoiled and smelling bad. Is she directly coming from garbage? Guests made disgusting faces, they blocked their nostrils from inhaling the bad smell.
"Wendy…" name slipped from Mrs.Kang. "Wendy…." She walks in a hurry to the beggar-looking girl.
"Mom….." Wendy was shaking from fear and tears were already doing their job.
"What happened Wendy? Why are you like this? Who did this to you" a mother's heart clenched seeing her daughter in a miserable state.

Wendy's eyes traveled around her surroundings and there she spotted you and Jungkook together.

As always Jungkook had expressions less face and you were having an evil smirk on your face.

Not in condition to speak, Wendy raised her index finger at you, the whole silent crowd turned their head in sync towards the direction of the finger and saw you standing there looking purely innocent.

Mr. Kang approached her daughter and removing the blazer from his dress code, he warped the body of his daughter. You chuckle sadly. The last time when you were in the same condition the same man didn’t bother to look at you.

"Y/n….she did this to me…" finally holding her tears, and courage Wendy said from her dry throat.

The whole crowd murmured. The crowd again started talking about the events from the past. All the words entering in your ears were again torturing you. They were talking disgustingly about you and your mother. Jungkook heard the words too. Standing beside you he was easily able to read all your expressions.

“I request everyone to please leave, the wedding ceremony is now over, I thank you all for coming to our wedding.” Jungkook signaled his guards to escort all the guests out. He was thankful that he didn’t allow the media into his so-called wedding.

Your dad made modest eye contact with you. He understood, you really did this to her.

"Oh!! My God...Wendy….you alright" you played a kind-hearted girl role in the drama.

Seeing you approaching, Wendy took her step back, memories from the past hours and your face traumatized her.

"Stay away…. don't come near me…" Wendy held her father tightly.

Before you could say or do anything, you felt a burning sensation on your cheek.
"You….Wench...how can you do this to your sister?" Mrs.Kang outris aged. 

"What are you saying….?" You acted incoherently ignoring that tight slap.

“Mom, don’t” Jungkook slightly hides you behind himself. Not because of any feeling, but because now you are his wife holding his family’s last name. Your respect is his respect and your insult is equal to his insult.