" No , why did you ask ?" I asked her.

" Well , somebody popped up uninvited with his homeboys." Said Brandy rolling her eyes.

" I didn't know boys were gonna be over ! I have on a tank top and fucking basketball shorts with goddamn socks !" I yelled.

" and ? You look good in everything." Said Brandy smiling nervously.

" Oh , shut the fuck up !" I said pushing her out the way.

I could hear the laughs behind me.

I stomped down the stairs to the door. I took a deep breathe. My hair was in a ponytail for god sakes , I looked a hot mess !

I opened up the door , and to my surprise it was one of Mauri's friends was standing there with everybody else in the back. I think his name is Calvin.

" What are you guys doing here ?" I asked them.

" Damn , you look kinda good in basketball shorts." Said Calvin staring up in down.

I rolled my eyes at that man. "You still didn't answer my question ..." I said.

" I mean , we heard sleepover , so we showed tf up!" He said opening up his arms.

" Yea , a sleepover for me and my homegirls. Not 5 dudes I barely know." I said.

" Oh come on , it'll be fun. " He said.

" Fine , come on in." I said rolling my eyes. They all filed in one by one. But still , I didn't see Mauri. All my homegirls started coming down the stairs.

" Good god almighty." Said Tony when she made it to the bottom. "Girl , where did you find these fine ass dudes at !" Said Alicia whispering to me.

" Long Story." Me and Brandy said together in Unison. I looked around to see if Mauri ever came in , but he didn't.

" Where's Mauri at ?" I asked them while playing with my fingers.

They all looked at each other. Calvin looked back at me. " He's on his way. He had to handle some business , that's all." Said Calvin.

" What kind of business ?" I said putting my hand on my hip. It got quiet for a minute.

" You know ... business." said Calvin. He walked past me and put his stuff down. All the other boys did the same.

" So , y'all wanna watch a movie ?" Asked Khalil.

" Yea , since it's nothing else to do we might as well ." Said Calvin looking at Brandy up and down. Brandy rolled her eyes at him.

" Aight , well me and Brandy gon get some drinks and popcorn from kitchen." I said grabbing her hand.

I walked her into the kitchen. "Girl , I know you seen the way Calvin was looking at you." I said taking my popcorn maker from out the cabinets.

" I did , and I ignored it." She sticking her nose up in the air and crossing her arms.

" If you just want some of that Cal , then just say it !" I said squeezing her arms. I plugged the machine in.