Teer's story

Hai.. Friends...

Sorry, I was busy with my studies and exams. And I didn't have the idea to continue this story.

Sorry.. A hundred times sorry...

Let's start.

Recap: Veer and Bani is sitting in front of Latha, Orphanage incharge. She is going to start the story of Teer.

Latha starts the story.

L: He was living with his mother. He was a brilliant student. One day she fainted and....😢, she was diagnosed with tumours.. That was a shock for both of us. But she was courageous. She fought against her disease. And her son...

B: Maam, what's his name?

L: Teer.. His name is Teer.

L: He was brilliant in studies. One day  Balwant came here.

V/B: Dad! Uncle!

L: Yes.. He saw Teer and Licy here. After knowing her condition, he offered money for her treatment, but she denied his offer. After so much argue with her, atlast she agreed him to take care of his son. Balwant became Teer's sponsor. Similarities in both of your faces attracted him to Teer. Licy died when Teer was 18 years old. After Balwant's death, we didn't recieved any money, but he had deposited a huge amount on licy's account. Licy's death was a shock for him. His mental strength become weak. He was in mental hospital fot two months. After that he joined college again. After his studies, he didn't want to join in any hospital. We forced him. Atlast he agreed. One day he came to know about his father. An another shock for him. Slowly he moved to that old condition. Before we could do something, he escaped from our hands.

Bani and Veer is sitting still, they are wandering in their own worlds.

B: So Is he a psycho?

L: No.. He is not...

Bani looked at the old pictures, she noticed a girl in almost every pictures.

B: Can you please tell me, who is this?

L: Oh.. That's Aana, his girlfriend..

Bani and Veer gets shocked and confused.

B(mind): Then why he is behind me?

B: Um... Where is she?

L: She is no more..

B/V: What?

L: He met her in a hospital, during his mother's treatment time. Aana was also in the same condition. But she was a lovely girl. She was his inspiration. They became friends and then lovers.

B: But when he came there, he was behind me?

L: Sach mein?

B: Haan..

L: May be he found some similarities between Aana and you.

B: 🙄?

L: Your voice is similar to Aana.. I think he is attracted to it.

V: Do you know why did he come into our lives? Do you know the reason?

L: Sorry guys. I Don know the reason. There was two tragedies in his life.... His beloved one's death. (Tears formed in his eyes)

Suddenly Latha remembers something.

L: Haa..one day..

Flashback.

Teer's room in orphanage. Latha was passing through thr corridor. She heard some voices from his room. She entered in his room. She is shocked to see the scene.

L: Teer... (She shouted)

Teer looked back. His eyes are red. He is looking like a real psycho. Latha scared a little seeing his face.

L: Teer.. I said stop it..

Teer continued his work. He is writing something and tearing the paper and crumbling it. He throws it somewhere. His room is filled with paper balls.

Teer took a photo and lightened the lighter. He burns the photo. And laughed at it..

Latha is stunned by all these. She couldn't move.

T: I will destroy you.. Like this.. You... You.. Snatched everything from me..

Flashback ends.

Latha started crying. Bani went towards her and consoled her.

L: Please.. Don't harm him.. He is innocent..

B: Yes.. We won't... Don't worry about it..

V: Who was that in that photo?

L: I couldn't see her/his face.

B: Maam.. Can you please open Teer's room for us.

L: Sorry.. Child.. I don't have the key.. May be spare is my house.

V: Maam.. Please get that key today..

L: My house is far away from here. If you haven't any problem stay here this day and I will bring the key tomorrow.

Veer 🤔 for a while.

V: Ok..

L: If you don't mind you can stay here.

V: Ohh... Sorry.. We already booked the hotel in advance.

Latha just smiled.

L: That's ok... Then come tomorrow.

Vani left the orphanage.

In car.

Bani is lost somewhere in her thoughts. Veer looked at her.

V: Bani?

No response..

V: Baniii!!

Bani came out from the thoughts.

B: Yes Veer..

V: Where were you?

B: I was thinking about Teer. He is innocent..

V: Innocent..!!? Seriously.. He is doing a crime by pretending like me... He is a criminal..🤬🤬 (Veer shouted)

B: Veeer.... Can you please just stop.. He is your brother..

Veer stopped the car.

V: Brother..!! Are you serious Bani... He is not my brother... He is noooottt....

B: You can't run away from the truth. He is Balwant uncle's son.. So he is your brother.. His life is full tragedies.. Poor.. (Bani said in a sympathetic tone)

V: Oh.. You fell in love with him.... right...?

B: What rubbish Veer..!!!! How could you think that... Shame on you.... (Bani fumed in anger)

V: Sorryy... Bani... Please sorry...

Bani turns her head. Veer feels guilty on his harsh behavior.

Veer cupped her face and smashed his lips to hers. Bani's eyes widened. He bites her soft lips. Bani moaned in between the kiss. Veer starts sucking her lips to soothe the pain. Bani starts slowly responding to his kiss.

Car filled with kissing sounds. They are fighting for dominance.

But their kiss broke when they heard a horn sound. Veer looked back and saw a car which is blocked due to their car.

Veer starts the car and drives to their destination.

Next day.....

To be continued....

Precap:

Vani found the Teer's target(Reason). They got shock.

Guess what made them shocked?

Stay tuned for the next update.. Till then 👋 👋 👋 👋