Karna shook his head in disagree, " No way....I won't allow..."

Radha twisted his ear playfully saying, " Not everything will go in your way Putr.... this palace is really suffocating us!! "

Karna chuckled at that knowing his parents never cherish luxury.

Radha advised in a serious tone, " Putr....taim your anger infront of her, she is so young, be a little considerate dear!! "

Karna looked away from their face at that, he is already regretting the way he behaved to her. Radha and Adhirat left him there infront of his wife's chamber.

.

.

Soft lotus looking feets barely touched the floor as he made his way inside Yamika's chamber, his steps halted at a safe distance at the sight of Yamika who seems sleeping like the most innocent being, and that fueled scars of guilt. Most of her form were covered in a huge blanket making the side of his lips turn upward slightly. Shaking his head he went closer to her and sat beside the sleeping beauty. He cautiously took her petal hands in his own.

He whispered softly not want to wake her up, " I never wanna hurt you....but...."

He felt lose of words to justify his acts. For long time a deep silence fell on that chamber and it is broke by him who more like talked to himself,

This is why I wanna stay away from you... because all we do is hurting each other!!

How simply you said me to marry someone else!! Am I that worthless to you??  Such hate, for what?? What I ever done to you?? Oh! I forget that you hate Sutas....."

His voice turned into sarcastic, " I still remember how much Bhanu were devastated with the news of mitr marrying your sister....

How lucky am!! Indeed my wife have a heart of gold to let her husband marry other woman......."

Karna softly caressed her hands he held as if it is his right to do so and glanced upon her face....so beautiful and peaceful.

He frowned feeling himself smiling at her and looked away mumbling, " Cute......"

He could spend years by just looking at her face and he kinda proved it by staying awake beside her throughout the night not releasing her hands for once. Only if she were awake to feel his presence beside her, maybe something would have changed. But the very first thing he done before the dawn is to leave for his morning prayers.

************************************

The next morning rose for Yamika with a slight headache as she woke by massaging her own scalp in a feeble attempt to lessen the pain. Her sleep lidded eyes widened seeing Malini already there in her chamber with crossed arms and stern face. Her eyes went to the table that arranged with plates of different mouth watering foods.

" Jiji....what... ", Her words got cut off by Malini's command, " Queen you must finish it all soon!! "

Yamika made a poker face at the tone and said by yawning, " Queen?? Seriously?? And perhaps if you don't know, am from Yadhuvansh!!  not a Rakshasa to eat all these food alone....."

Malini kept her stoic face threatening, " Then I should leave this kingdom forever considering you are still stubborn to not to eat!! "