Chapter 1

Freddie pov

-Mom, I really don't want to do this.I replied to my mother after her insistent pleas that I should take a anti-tick bath. That day I was really broke, at school they told me that my job is not good for anything, just like me and it broke me, because I have been hearing it for a few weeks and that's why I walk devastated all the time.

-But Freddie please, you gotta do this. My mother replied how she annoyed me.

-No I replied really angry.

"Okay Freddie, I'm going to the store for food, if I don't see you after the anti-tick bath when I get back, then you might as well get out of here and not come back." My mother exclaimed. She's really pissed.

-Well. I visited sighing

-good boy. My mother replied as she left. But I don't take a bath, if I don't want to be here, I will leave. I'm going to Carly, I'll spend the night with them. I grab my bag, pack my things and go out, leave my bag outside and walk into Carly's apartment and notice Sam sitting on the couch with Carly and Spencer doing some sculpture.

-Hello my friends. I greeted them and I wanted to ask if I could stay with them and Sam spoke up

-such a nub like you has no friends. After hearing this, I started crying and quickly ran out taking my stuff from the hall and went to the store, bought vodka and went up the fire escapes and started drinking

Pov Carly

- How could you say that?, it hurt him. I was screaming really angry at Sam

-I didn't want to hurt him, I just wanted to tease him. Sam replies sadly,

-But you did it. Spencer said, also angry like me.

-Oh there calm down, today we have Icarly so he will come and then I will apologize to him. Sam said confidently

-What if he doesn't? I asked her

-Are you kidding? He would never leave Icarly.. Sam said

- I hope you're right.. I replied, I hope he shows up, he looked so devastated when he heard what Sam said. Hope he knows it's not true, he'll always be my friend.

Narrator pov

Freddie didn't show up for Icarly's performance and he didn't come to school for classes, no one knew where he was. Meanwhile, Freddie bought a chip jammer so his mother could not find it, and to do so he had to sell his phone, exchanged his clothes for alcohol again, and sat alone on the fire stairs.

Freddie pov

Nobody wants me, Mother doesn't want me at home, at school all the time the teachers, led by Mrs. Brigs, keep telling me that I am good for nothing, I have no friends. Why does it have to be so bad? What have I done to deserve this fate? What am I supposed to do now? I'm running out of money and no one is hiring someone like me. I'm done, the only option I see is to leave town, but how am I supposed to leave? I have no money for a ticket, so all I have to do is walk in an unknown direction.

A/N Hello, this is the first chapter of this story. Say what you think about it. Sorry for the mistakes. Greetings.