•••••••••••••••
Rimuru pov:

After midnight come shalsha and falfa still doesn't come back, i and azusa getting slightly worried and went to search for them, but then the gaze that i feel a few weeks ago appear again.

My worries slowly turn to anger..i don't wanna think about it..but if those gods really touch my daughters i swear i will-

"Calm down danna-sama, everything will be fine, let's go find them" said azusa while hugging my neck, maybe she aware the change in my expression and try to comfort me.

Me and azusa, fly out to search the are near our house and found nothing then we search in the village, when we arrive at the village we asked around and then we find out that the church have been lurking around here for a while.

But still, we can't found them..i started to lost my calm thinking about the possiblity that may happen..

"Danna-sama! Hold your aura!" Azusa shouted kick me off back to reality and i found multiple peoples lying unconscious  in surrounding.

"Sorry..azusa, my head is in mess right now" i said with deep tone..

"Don't worry too much, they both is smart they surely won't do anything stupid" said azusa.

We continue searching until we arrived at the forest

"There's smell of blood" azusa said looking serious.

"Yeah look over there, there's corpse" i said inspecting the place.

There's about 7 people from the church lying around here, and there's trace of battle.

<<Notice. Master i detected a trace of holy magic being cast around here most likely there's saintess or holy maiden in this group>>

Saintess? But there's no corpse..did she run away?

"Danna-sama!!" Azusa shouted i rush toward her to finds what's wrong.

"Th-th-this isn't this th-the wooden katana yo-you made f-for th-them" azusa said in verse of crying..

"Y-yeah.." i stuttered to answer but there's no doubt this is wooden katana i made for them..for my daughters..

But what we found next...may bring the world itself to collapse..

"D-danna-sama this is..." Azusa slumped down helplessly " khk...waaa ah ....ah" letting down the cry of despair..

Yes..we found..the right arm..of shalsha..ciel has confirm it...my head went blank for a moment..

I'm confuse wether to be sad or angry..my mind is in mess..

<<Master, the probability of the church is involve is high considering the gods movement lately>>

"...danna-sama...it is the church..the gods..!!!" Said azusa after realizing the whole situations.

'that's right..this damn world..' i said with rage in my heart...that's right..no need to hold back..let's go all out...

<<confirm..arranging plan for world destruction ..>> ciel said in response to my thought..

"Azusa..go back home..we gonna go all out tonight...tell halkara and leica that the..humans capital have ceased to exist.." i said with aura leaking out from every part of my body.

Azusa nodded and flew straight to our house..

<<Confirm..suggestion for black numbers summoning>>

Right.. no need to hesitate..

"Summon! The gate of creation, come out! My demons!!" I chanted. Suddenly a gate appear out of thin air.

"Kufufufufu, it's an honor to finally meet you again my lord! Now..whose the fool that have been incured your wrath?" Diablo said while kneeling down

The rest of demoness trio appear and doesn't say anything while kneeling..

"Go and find my daughters...slaughters the way you like....fulfill this task to the fullest..annihilate anyone who stand in my way.." i announced.

All 700 hundreds demons shivered hearing this..they connected to rimuru so they can tell...that their lord is raging for destruction..not a single demons dare to lift a head including the demoness trio, except for diablo.

"As you wish my lord!" Diablo bow down indicating he is ready to complete the task.

At that moment, the universe most dreadfull legion have been unleashed..they are the dark side and the symbol of terror of and fear of the jura tempest..known across the universe as the legion who brings disaster..