ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 1

ابدأ من البداية

Y/Ns intention was not to get shot but they failed that miserably, Y/N was new to the Valorant protocol and this was their first mission of retrieving a spike that had been planted in Heaven. Now here they are sitting against the boxes of Radianite as Sova defused the spike beside them. Honestly it felt like Sova was taking a millennium to defuse. "Want to defuse any slower?" Y/N hissed at the pain in their side, luckily the bullet dodged important organs.

"You my friend lack patience." Sova chuckled as he finsihed defusing the spike, he placed it in a bag before standing up. "Which is also why you got shot so quickly." He teased Y/N as he helped them up and slowly walked them towards the ship. "Sage will meet us back at the base, for now we will have to use bandages." Sova helped Y/N onto the ship and wrapped their wound.

"I can't wait to get an ear full from Brim for having to explain why I was shot." Y/N huffed, resting their head against the cold metal wall of the ship. "Sage huh? Isn't she a healer, you guys talk about her a lot but I've never seen her." Y/N watched as Sova counted his arrows to make sure he had all of them. "Well you are always off at missions now that Brim has someone to fill in his spot and you have been able to not get injured until this very moment so I suppose thats why." Sova put his arrows away.

At The Base

Sova carried Y/N into the base and placed them down in the infirmary, they laid on the bed as they waited. Sage came into the room as Sova left, "This will be very quick, it will also feel weird as your body regenerates the wound." Sage explained in a soft voice as she gave Y/N a smile.

Sage summoned her orb and healed Y/N with ease, their wound immediately healed which felt really weird just like how the healer described. "Holy shit.." Y/N touched the area where they were shot but didn't feel anything. "You should be more careful, I'm not always around." Sage explained, sometimes she was also off on missions so she wouldn't be able to heal the others when they go injured.

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you Sage."

"Watch those flashes Phoenix! I swear if I get blinded again I'm going to make sure you don't return from the ashes

"Watch those flashes Phoenix! I swear if I get blinded again I'm going to make sure you don't return from the ashes." Y/N hissed, rubbing their eyes as they got blinded twice today by Phoenix who seemed to be doing it on purpose at this point. "Sorry sorry, but you got to admit its a bit funny." Phoenix chuckled at Y/N face, he didn't mean to blind them as he accidentally let the blind go off too early.

"Whatever, let's just get on site. Jett isn't here yet to help us so let's be careful." Y/N said as they reloaded their gun, the two radiants slowly crept up on the site seeing two enemies, they brought their guns up but before they could shoot the two were blinded. "Phoenix are you kidding me!" Y/Ns eyes stung from the light. "It wasn't me this time!" Phoenix defended himself and rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

They heard a voice over their earpieces. "Sorry mates, didn't know I would flash ya too." A thick Australian accent spoke, Y/N let out a huff as they had to deal with two people who could flash, they were suprised that they hadn't gone blind yet from the flashing lights.

Phoenix and Y/N took this opportunity to push the site and kill the last two enemies, Phoenix ran over to the spike and started to defuse it. The aussie jumped down from hookah and walked over to the two. "Sorry bout that again, you never know where these little critters will go." She let out a chuckle.

"It's alright, at least it was an accident unlike someone else." Y/N looked over at Phoenix who rolled his eyes. "Don't be like that Y/N you know you love me." He joked and finished defusing the spike.
"Also welcome Skye, I didn't know Brimstone sent you out here with us." Phoenix turned his head to her.

"Last minute idea of his, I'm just here to make sure everything went over smoothly." Skye explained. "Please tell me you'll be joining us on missions, it's a headache with Phoenix and Jett." Y/N joked, but they actually didn't mind if Skye did join them on future missions.

On The Ship

"...It's too quiet..Oh fuck we left Jett."

•••

Authors note-

Hi! Thank you for reading, this is my first Headcanon/scenario book so don't mind my sloppy writing! The next agents are Cypher, Omen, Phoenix, Jett, and Raze! Hope you enjoy 💖