ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 1

Start from the beginning

Mexico, a beautiful country with an enchanting culture and delicious food what more could you ask for from this place? Y/N is here to visit their step brother, the two haven't been close due to the rocky relationship that they have with their father but they began speaking a few months ago finding out that they had similar interests.

Y/N walked the roads of Puerto Vallarta with their brother, night started to fall and Y/N had to say their goodbyes with their brother as they had to return to their hotel room. Returning alone was not smart on Y/Ns part as they were not familiar on the area but they were able to hold their own if anything went south, as they walked they felt as if someone was following them.

Y/N ignored it and picked up the pace a bit, they slipped into an alleyway to see if their theory was true. After a few seconds of no one showing up they were going to make their way out of alley before feeling something cold pressed against their neck. "Dame tus objetos de valor y no voy a matar te."
[Give me your valuables and I'm not going to kill you.]
The man spoke pressing the blade harder against Y/Ns neck.

Before it could escalate a gun shot was heard, Y/N fliched at the sound and shut their eyes scared to see if they were the one who had gotten shot. Y/N heard a thud hit the ground and turned to see the man laying dead with a purple light over top of him as his body quickly decayed, Y/N freaked out and looked at the source seeing a woman with purple highlights in her hair looking back at them.

"Qué lástima. [How pitiful]." The woman spat out before looking back at Y/N, a small smirk on her face as she walked up to them. "Run along now little mouse, don't want anything happening to you."
Y/N felt their heart beat a thousand times faster then ever, they didn't know if it was from the fear or the woman infront of them. "I-I thank you!" They blurted out, having trouble with their words. "I owe you one, really." Y/N didn't want to leave the woman there, but took her advice to leave.

Y/N walked away, wondering if they would find her again. They'd have to try to find her tomorrow, they couldn't leave without seeing that woman again.

 They'd have to try to find her tomorrow, they couldn't leave without seeing that woman again