ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 1

Start from the beginning

Before Sabine became Viper

You'd think carrying a box of glass hollow viles would be easy right? Wrong, Y/N was struggling with carrying this box that they had to take up to the lab for a couple of the scientists in Kingdom. Y/N was just an intern at Kingdom at the weapons department, but here they are being an errand boy for the lab since they are low on staff today.

Y/N finally made it to the elevator which was on the other side of the building, they huffed as they put the box down on the elevator floor and pressed the button that lead to the basement. Y/N hadn't been in the lab, as it is off limits to uncertified staff but they were given a badge to allow them down in the basement.

Y/N sighed as they made it to the basement level which took quite a while, they wondered how far this building went. Y/N picked up the box and walked out the elevator, the entire basement was a lab with a giant chunk of Radianite in the middle, amazed by the sight Y/N almost fogot they had a job to do.

Walking past all the machinery they spotted the scientists who they were delivering the box to. "Hello? I have your viles from upstairs." They felt intimidated by the focused scientists. A woman with short black hair looked up at them, "Finally your here we have been waiting for too long. Any longer and I would have you fired." The women grabbed the box with ease and gave it to someone else who restocked their area.

"My apologies, I'm in the weapons department so I wasn't really expecting to be all the way over here." Y/N apologized, luckily they weren't getting fired. "My name is Y/N, again I'm sorry, I can make it up to you by doing whatever you want."

The woman looked at Y/N, her green eyes piercing through the poor intern like knives. "Very well then, you will assist me with this experiment. Grab me those beakers, flasks, and pipets. You must refer to me as Dr.Sabine." the woman spoke.

"Of course Dr.Sabine." Y/N although intimidated felt attracted to the scientist infront of them before scrambling to grab what was asked of them.

" Y/N although intimidated felt attracted to the scientist infront of them before scrambling to grab what was asked of them