Happy birthday BTS!

°•°•°•°•°☆°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°

Written by RubaiyaRashni~~^

Happy birthday to this 7 legends. They helped me so much in my life, they are the reason I'm still living, they are the reason of my smile. They made me smile in my worst times, they teach me how to love myself (though i still cant love myself :") but I'm trying-), they teach me a lot of things. They made us feel like they are always with us. They are our angel, my angel. Believe me they are the only reason I'm here writing them a 8th year anniversary wish. They keep me alive. And smh because of them i found someone so special i never thought i would. I thank god for making them exist. Anyways may god bless them and give them so much happiness. I hope they live long. They deserve the whole universe. We love you BTS, We purple you. We always did, we always will. Happy birthday again 💜.

°•°•°•°•°☆°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°

Written by rabisworld02~~^

There was once a girl who was deprived of love and wanted nothing but to run away from all this mess. I never believed that there will be anyone who will make me smile even after being miles away from me.

Everything changed when you stepped in my life. Something was missing and I didn't know what. Until I saw your

(To Jimin) eye smile
(To jungkook) the way you cover your ears when you are shy
(To Namjoon) The way you will hold the people you love.
(To Hobi) The way you will shine brighter then sun
(To suga) The way you remain quite but spoke with a smile which melts hearts.
(To Taehyung) The way you look at me (ARMY) like I am your world.
(To seokjin) The way you give the shoulders to others while needing them most.

I fell for each and everything.

The more I get to know you, the more I fell for you. There is some kind of magic, which has an allure. It is like a connection of souls bonding us together.
I am really blessed to have you in my life. Really blessed that I have found you. I don't regret the years of not knowing you and admiring you because I know I found you when I needed you the most.

°•°•°•°•°☆°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°

Written by _dazzlxngjin92~~^

Time passed by so quickly, it's even hard to realise that it's already 1½ years of me being part of the most wonderful and angelic fandom in the world.

I don't know how to explain the worth of BTS to me. It might seem exaggerated or weird but I see them as seven beautiful Angels who came down on earth, to save me, to save us, right at the moment when we needed them the most.

Their music upholds a value that no one else can. Their music taught me lessons that even my several years of school didn't teach me. Self acceptance, self love, chasing your dreams etc. Are some of the things that they taught me.