Chapter 1

Artist Credit: Igor Puskaric

The photo above is Y/N's airship. She is a scrapper for the Grand Master, so this aircraft plays a large part in getting her where she needs to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn still nothing. You thought as your airship flew over more trash. You've been searching for a good contender for the Grand Master ever since Scrapper 142 brought in the new champion. Hulk.

You needed someone good. No, great. To become the new champion and take your rightful place next to the Grand Master's side.

It has been 28 years since he saved you from your demise when you were just a baby. Now you owe him everything, including your loyalty.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when a aggravated voice called out from below you. "Unhand me! I am a god!"

You hummed at the thought of presenting a god to the Grand Master. "Darlin' under belly camera please."

The automated voice above replied. "Of course, miss."

A tv screen before you flicked on and showed what was happening under your ship. You clicked a few buttons and put your aircraft on hovermode above the agitated being.

You watched the camera as the being that was yelling started to fight the cannibals. You groaned.

Seems like the other Sakaarians have found you first. No matter, I have my ways at getting what I want. You thought as you hummed the Sakaarian anthem as you geared up.

You loved to take care of other meddling Sakaarians, the Grand Master would usually mind when it came to killing his citizens but the cannibals were not citizens. They were merely a fail safe for those who seek to destroy Sakaar.

Grabbing your favorite weapon, a sniper rifle. You hooked your belt up to a chain to make sure you wouldn't fall. "Darlin' open door 324."

"Right away, miss."

The door before you opened and you were directly above the fight between the being and the cannibals. The being looked like they put up a good fight until the cannibals threw a shock net over them.

The being had black curly hair and unbelievably pale skin. They had more of a masculine body but you didn't want to assume any genders.

You snapped out of your observation when you noticed the cannibals starting to beat them and you cocked your weapon.

Focusing very carefully, you shot the cannibals, killing most of them with a bullet that acted as multiple misles. There was one cannibal left and he started to shoot at you, missing and grazing your ship with his bullets.

You rolled your eyes and headshot him. "Land the ship, Darlin'" You said, placing your rifle where you found it.

"Right away, miss."

The ship landed next to the being who slowly got up from under the net. The door was still open when the aircraft kissed the ground.

"And who," The being sighed in pain. "Night you be?" They looked up at you will bluish grey eyes.

Completely ignoring them, you threw your obedience disk, which attached automatically to their neck and clicked a button on its controller, making them fall to the ground in a spazzing fury.

You hoisted their limp body onto your ship. "Gods you are heavy." You moaned and let their body fall on the floor of your ship before returning to the cockpit of your ship.

The climate in Sakaar was always humid and hot, your body never liked the harsh heat so you installed state of the art air conditioning that go down to -50.

You noticed the being was sweating as well, but you weren't sure if it was the climate, or them fighting or the leather they wore that made them sweat. To be sure, you made the AC lower to 30'degrees. It was still hot but at least you wouldn't be freezing out your contender.

You heard shuffling behind you as you drove the aircraft back to the Grand Master's tower. "Who are you?" A rich voice asked.

"Scrapper 122." You smiled, knowing they wouldn't know what that meant. "Autopilot, Darlin'"

"Right away." Your ship continued its flight to the tower as you grabbed a clipboard from a shelf and clicked a pen. "Alright, you are going to answer some questions."

"And why would I answer to you?" They spat, their eyebrows furrowed at you which sculpted a thin dark line on their forehead.

You raised a eyebrow not looking up from the dirty sheet of paper attached to the clipboard. "Want to be shocked again?"

You heard a low growl emit from the being. "What I thought, now! Name and age." You said with some enthusiasm.

The being sat up and removed the dormant net on top of them. "Loki Laufeyson...1,054 years old."

You raised your eyebrows and wrote the information down. "Gender?"

"Ever changing."

You wrote down fluid and looked up at them. "Pro-nouns?" That question wasn't on the sheet but you still wanted to be sure, despite the situation.

"He/him." Loki muttered. "Okay and any special abilities?" You asked.

"Madam, I'm a god. I have many abilities."

"Sure, sure. Like what?"

His face darkened. "Like this." Loki lunged towards you, but you held your ground and pressed the button that you attached to a keychain.

The god fell to the ground before you once more. "Nice try. Oh look we are here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! It means a whole lot to me. Sorry for the somewhat short chapter, I finished it JUST in time for work. I'll try to update after I get back though!