No Matter What

I know that Stefan loves more than anything but he doesn't believe that I am not scared of him. He thinks I am feeling scared and unsafe around him but the truth is that I love him more than life itself. I have been thinking of talking to Stefan so I finally managed to get out of bed and brush my hair and teeth. When I got dressed I wore something Stefan would like. 'I know he wouldn't care what I would wear but I just think it would be best if I dressed decent. I walked into my closet and decided on a navy blue crop top, light wash ripped shorts, and white Keds. Starting to drive I randomly started giving my self some advice on what to say. "Am I really this nervous" I think to myself glancing over at my shaky hands. I pull up to the Salvatore Boarding House and get the courage to knock on the door.

"Hi Elena!" Damon says a little bit too joyful.

"Is Stefan here?" I say trying not to sound so eager.

"Ya he is. His room is upstairs, sec-"

"Second room to the right." I say cutting him off.

He didn't seem to be suspicious on how I know such things but that is a good thing. I didn't want anybody to really know that I have been in his room. Not because I feel embarrassed or anything, I just don't want anybody to get the wrong idea.

I slowly enter the house as Damon moves aside. I count two doors to the right side of the hallway after I climbed the huge amount of stairs. "Still can't get used to how big this house is." I say to myself slowly turning into the second room to the right. Stefan is there sitting on a wooden chair looking out the window in deep sadness. I know that he knows I'm in the room but he doesn't answer.

"Stefan..." I say breaking the silence.

"Elena, you don't need to keep lying to me. I know you're scared so why don't you just admit it." he said now facing back to me, his voice slowly turning into anger.

"Stefan, stop!" I say getting angry that he denying the truth.

"I love you Stefan. No matter what you are I will always love you. No matter what you do or what happens I will always love you, Stefan. Why can't you believe me. I love you Stefan, I am always going to be No matter what the future holds for us." I say suddenly tearing up. I can't believe I just finally let that out. He stood up with tears in his eyes, coming toward me.

He crashed his lips into mine and I felt so safe in his arms. He grabbed the back of my legs and pushed me onto his bed. I let out a small giggle.

"I love your laugh." he said smiling.

"How on earth did I get so lucky?" I said still laughing.

"The real question is, how did I get so lucky?" he replied making me laugh even more.

"I love you Stefan Salvatore no matter what!" I said full of passion.

I wanted to be with him for eternity, but how would that be possible if he lives forever while I grow old and die? I know that I didn't want to be what the rest are but I'm having second thoughts only because I love Stefan and want to be with him for eternity.

"What's wrong beautiful" Stefan said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Stefan, don't freak out on what I'm going to say ok?" I said calmly.

"I want you to turn me." I revealed then quietly sighed.

"Elena, I know why you want this but this choice is yours. You have for as long as you wish to think about this." he said

He was being so sweet. I know he would love me forever, even when I die but I can't and won't let him suffer my death. I want to be with him forever and nobody can change my decision. I turn to Stefan who is now thinking hardly about something. I know what it is.

"You don't have to worry about me Stefan." I say.

"I know it is your decision and that you probably want to grow old and die like a normal human being but I can't love without you. I want to be with you forever." he said with tears filling his eyes.

"I love you more than life itself Stefan and you would know that for eternity." I said suddenly crying.

I started to leave the house but something grabbed my waist. I turned around a kissed him. Stefan started lifting me up, but I stopped him.

"Stefan I have to go home!" I said giggling.

"Ugh, fine."

"I love you." I replied pecking at his lips.

"I love you too." he said staring at me with his green/hazel eyes.

I started the car and as I left I couldn't stop thinking about him. I love him so much and I couldn't do anything without him.

I parked in front of the house and went to my room. I changed into a black tank top and red pj shorts.

What is it about him that makes me crazy in love? He said that everything is intensified when you become a vampire. How can I possibly love him more? I thought about what I would become as I dozed off into sleep thinking about my future.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I finally posted an update and now I am going to post another. I promise I'm going to try to update more often! I hope you like it! Look forward to the next chapter "Turning." I appreciate your support! Vote, Read, and Add to your library!