Four

( Henry's POV )

" Let's kick some baby butts " Ray said in his ' hero ' voice.

Y/N and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

" Up the tube. " Ray and I yelled. Y/N followed behind us.

Running to the crime scene, we see Toddler and his minions grabbing diapers.

" What kind of grown man would want to act like a baby? " Y/N hollered

" Woah woah woah, it's Toddler and Captain Man has a new sidekick now...Wait. Aren't Rogue, daughter of Saber? " Toddler pointed.

" Yeah, what about it? "

" What? Now that daddy's gone, you just run to the next team you could get your hands on!? Pathetic, just as FireDagger said you are worthless and useless. Just like your father. " Y/N balled up her fist.

" Enough chitchat Toddler. " Ray interfered.

While Ray fights Toddler, I went after one of his minions and Y/N went for the others.

" Hey, minion were you born this stupid or did you take lessons? " I smirk while I did a flying 360 kick across his face.

" Too bad you can't photoshop your ugly personality!! " Y/N shout stuffing the minion in a huge milk carton and closing it up.

" Hey Toddler, I'd slap you but I wouldn't want your face to look better!! " Ray chuckle as he kicks Toddler through the walls.

Toddler tries to get up but he was so dizzy, he fell into a pile of baby diapers. The SwellView police came grabbing the minion and toddler. We headed back to the man cave as we were celebrating, I turned to give Y/N a high five but seen her upset face.

" Don't listen to him Y/N. Your father was the best superhero out there. " I told her as she gave me a small smile.

" I should get home, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow. " she says as she walked over to the elevator.

" Poor girl. " Schwoz says as he wipes his eyes.

" Are you crying? " Charlotte asked.

" No. I'm eating pickled onions " He took a bite of the little onion in a jar as Charlotte and I shared the same face.