Hope Is All We'll Need

Taylor could feel his heart pounding as he and Zac ran to one of the back rooms and found themselves hiding in a wooden cabinet.

Zac: Who was that??

(Zac asked frantically looking between the small crack of the cabinet and his older brother who looked as if he saw a ghost)

Tay: I don't know Zac it looked like a couple of dudes holding some object but I couldn't tell what it was

Zac: Well whatever it was, it was making a really loud banging noise.

( Zac shuffled towards the opposite side of the cabinet and looked down at his feet but quickly darted back up when he heard the door of the small building open and heard those same male voices and what sounded like two or three people walking into the building)

Zac: Who's in here??

Tay: I don't know just stay quiet and we'll be fine.

( Tay reassured his brother before sliding up against the other side of the cabinet next to Zac )

Zac: I'm scared Tay...

Tay: It's alright we'll be fine maybe they are just dropping something in the room and leaving

( Tay wrapped his arms around his little brother who was now starting to tear up and started tearing up as well )

Zac: I hope so

:At the front of the building:

David: I swear I saw two little boys or at least I think they were boys run into here

Ron: I saw them too but this building has quite a few rooms and stuff to hide in and they seemed quite small or at least one of them did the other was a bit taller but quite skinny.

David. And your point Ron?

( He said dropping the bin he was carrying on the floor and looked back at him before turning his face to see Chase peering into one of the rooms trying to locate the boys)

Ron: Well these kids could literally hide anywhere if they tried hard enough

Chase: Why don't you two stop blabbering and help me find the little humans so we can get the hell out of here. I hate being at fairs everything is too happy go lucky.

Ron: Looks like someone has entered depression mode watch out

( Ron joked and chuckled as he and David walked passed Chase and made their way to another one the rooms and started to look around)

( Soon all three of them made it to the room where Tay and Zac were in the cabinet next to each other peering out to see the three figures walking around)

Zac: I think they are in here Tay

( Zac whispered looking back at his brother who was turning a little pale)

Tay: Yeah I know I can see some girl walking around

( Tay peered out to see Chase turn in the direction of the cabinet )

Zac: She's coming over here Tay

( Zac whispered before scooting closer to Tay who grabbed his little brother's hand and was looking extremely pale)

( Chase opened the door to the opposite side of the cabinet and smirked at the sight of what she just found)

Chase: Well hello there boys